Friends wish lists viewing and gifting

Discus and support Friends wish lists viewing and gifting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like if we could see our friends wish lists and get announcements if anything on their list has a deal going for it so if at anytime anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Accomplished-Cod6677, May 26, 2023.

1. Friends wish lists viewing and gifting

I would like if we could see our friends wish lists and get announcements if anything on their list has a deal going for it so if at anytime anyone wants to send a game/movie/show or DLC thats on their friends wish list they can get it for them that way there's no awkward moment of getting a friend something that they probably didn't like

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Cod6677
    [link] [comments]

/u/Accomplished-Cod6677, May 26, 2023
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

Hi,

I believe wish list is still in beta and sometimes doesn't work correctly the best way is to remove the items from the wish list and add them back that usually fixes it
  3. RENA155ANCE Win User

Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

Hi,

I believe wish list is still in beta and sometimes doesn't work correctly the best way is to remove the items from the wish list and add them back that usually fixes it
    Worse case scenario, maybe have your friend send a screen shot of their wish list.
  4. HolyHydrogen Win User

Cannot view my wish list.

Hi!

Looks like my issue is related to Chrome browser because I can see my wish list using Safari.

But this is what I see with Chrome:

[​IMG]
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi HolyHydrogen,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!We understand that an ongoing issue can be frustrating and want to help as best as we can. We need a little more information about what is happening in order to best assist
    you.

• What type of internet connection are you using: Wired or wireless?
    • What type of device are you attempting to view your Wish List on: Xbox One (original, S or X), Windows 10 PC, or other device?
    • Are you receiving any error messages or codes? At what point do you receive them?
    • What types of troubleshooting have you tried and what were the results?

Please let us know this clarifying information so that we may tailor our support specifically for you to get you back in the game.

We're awaiting your reply and look forward to assisting you!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello HolyHydrogen,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue by using a different browser. In this case, you would just need to troubleshoot Google Chrome specifically. It may need an update.

If you ever have another question, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
Thema:

Friends wish lists viewing and gifting

1. Friends wish lists viewing and gifting - Similar Threads - Friends wish lists

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  7. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  8. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  9. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  10. I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account: I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account 7567db3a-c473-41da-8cd1-f0c4c18ae016