Friends wanted for Xbox and Minecraft

Discus and support Friends wanted for Xbox and Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I'm GayMurdoc (A.K.A. Happy Murdoc) I am looking for friends for xbox live and to play minecraft with, I am getting gold on the first or sooner... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MurdocFluxes, Jan 13, 2014.

1. MurdocFluxes
    MurdocFluxes Guest

hello I'm GayMurdoc (A.K.A. Happy Murdoc) I am looking for friends for xbox live and to play minecraft with, I am getting gold on the first or sooner so I'll be able to play online when I do. I'm a friendly person who likes to have friends to talk to and
    to and play xbox with. the only problem is I don't have friends to play with and the friends I do have don't play the games I play. I like to act/be weird and say funny things when I'm either bored or scared. I'm recently on the hunt for herobrine, I've seen
    a few signs of him but I'm not sure exactly, I want to have friendly gamers who want to be my friends and add me so if you're interested add me please Thank you so much and I hope to chat soon. I can either use messages or voice.

P.S. the name GayMurdoc Doesn't mean that I'm gay, not there is wrong with gay people, just means I am "Happy Murdoc" my friends dogged on me about my gamertag and I just like people to know I'm not gay I'm Bi... not that it matters I'm just looking to game
    thats all.

:)

MurdocFluxes, Jan 13, 2014
  2. TepidMoss
    TepidMoss Guest
    Friends Wanted for Minecraft

Hi, im looking for players to play Mindcraft with me and my two sons.

My game tag is please send me a friend request so we can play together!

We are getting bored of just playing together.

TepidMoss, Jan 13, 2014
  3. Friends Wanted for Minecraft

Hey guys i play survival only really and can help build or whatever just bored of playing solo add me whoever

Blue Wolf J 88, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Zelborg
    Zelborg Guest

Looking for new Minecraft friends? Share and discover seeds? A place to share your adventures and find help is here. Join our friendly Minecraft group! You've got to be 13+ (old enough to have your real age on facebook) That's the only requirement! We
    are very active, so this group is spam and jerk free Friends wanted for Xbox and Minecraft :)

www.facebook.com/.../Minecraft4xbox

Zelborg, Jan 14, 2014
  5. Zelborg Win User

Looking for new Minecraft friends? Share and discover seeds? A place to share your adventures and find help is here. Join our friendly Minecraft group! You've got to be 13+ (old enough to have your real age on facebook) That's the only requirement! We
    are very active, so this group is spam and jerk free :)

www.facebook.com/.../Minecraft4xbox
  6. Blue Wolf J 88 Win User

Hey guys i play survival only really and can help build or whatever just bored of playing solo add me whoever
  7. XxIRATExNATExX Win User

Add me if you like. I play often enough. I'm 31 and aren't annoyed by kids. Hard to find older ppl to play minecraft on xbox. I work 2nd shift, so I'm on late
  8. Insane Reactz Win User

Wanted: Minecraft Friends

Hosting Xbox one hard survival fresh, need a couple more people, send message for invite
  9. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Wanted: Minecraft Friends

Probably best to ask for some in the Minecraft Buddies thread found
    here
Thema:

1. Friends wanted for Xbox and Minecraft - Similar Threads - Friends wanted Minecraft

2. I want to talk to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to talk to my friend: So i got suspended on xbox because i cussed at this guy for greiefing because also he did this about 3 times and it got annoying and i promise i wont do it again i just really want to talk to my...
  3. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  4. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...
  5. I want to know if the G920 steering wheel will work on a samsung smart TV cus my friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know if the G920 steering wheel will work on a samsung smart TV cus my friends...: I really want to know if it works cus I am getting one for my birthday but i use a TV for xbox cloud gaming. 071c56a0-daa0-493c-8f96-0a1ec56747b3
  6. I want to play an X/S game but my friends have the old gen version can we play together or no?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play an X/S game but my friends have the old gen version can we play together or no?: I have battlefield 2042 but its the X/S version and everyone i want to play with has the xbox one version can we play together or is it not possible eb8efcd9-f01f-4323-a6b2-eefd861a3bd5
  7. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  8. Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.: This has been happening ever since I started playing. I would be doing my thing then on the top of my screen it would say (Gamertag) wants to play Minecraft. press - to accept or something like...
  9. Want new friend to play COD Ghosts, and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want new friend to play COD Ghosts, and minecraft: Hi! I'm ! I'm 15. I'm based on two different games:) Call Of Duty: Ghosts + Minecraft, If you're reading this and you like the two games above, message me back or add me, no hate, and preferably...
  10. Does anyone want to chill with me and my friend on Minecraft Xbox 360? (Have the halloween ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone want to chill with me and my friend on Minecraft Xbox 360? (Have the halloween ...: We just want some help with projects that might come up, but mostly we just want to chill, so if you feel like joining hit me up! This is a survival and we have the halloween texture pack on, so...