Friends off line and usb headset won’t work all the time

Discus and support Friends off line and usb headset won’t work all the time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t understand what’s goin g I. But I have a usb h ead set and can barley ever use it with friends in the new call of duty mw2 also the proximity... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slayyy88, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Slayyy88
    Slayyy88 Guest

I don’t understand what’s goin g I. But I have a usb h ead set and can barley ever use it with friends in the new call of duty mw2 also the proximity chat option in friends off line as Well. Nothings broken everything is brand new so I’m at a loss

:)

Slayyy88, Dec 27, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well. No unless it ssays ompatible with xbox it's not compatible with xbox
  3. DeniqL Win User

Xbox wireless headset turns on for a sec then turns off

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If the headset won’t turn on when you press the power button, connect the headset to your console using the USB-C cable, then try powering on again. If it still won’t start, verify that the headset is receiving power from the console (the power light should be flashing orange). If the headset isn’t receiving power, try plugging it into a different console or device. If none of these steps work, perform a hard reset of the headset.

To perform a hard reset of the headset:

Plug the USB-C cable into the headset and position yourself next to your console, Windows 10/11 device, or a power outlet with a USB connection (do not plug the other end of the USB-C cable into the console, PC, or outlet yet).

Hold down the headset’s power button and the mute button simultaneously (both buttons are located on the left earcup), and then quickly plug the USB-C cable into your console, PC, or outlet.

If the hard reset is successful, the headset should power off.

Turn the headset back on. (If you continue to hold down the power button throughout the hard reset process, the headset will power off and then power back on.)

Note If you hear a tone and the headset’s power light rapidly flickers orange and white, it means you have cleared the headset’s pairing info and not triggered a hard reset. If this happens, try the steps above again.
  4. BenUk_369 Win User

Xbox 360

Nothing it says disc unreadable, and I followed some steps I seen on YouTube tried it and it said game error try reinstalling game I’ve deleted and downloaded it three times and it will not work twice it worked but when came off line it won’t load up and now it won’t load full stop
  5. DARTH DINOBOT Win User

Xbox One Mic Stuck on mute?

My headset's mute button light was permanently on and the headset would not work at all. I then checked the update controller option within system settings (headset was attached) and a new update was found which I installed. However the headset still dose
    not work and mute light is stuck to flashing / blinking all the time.

The light even flashes when the console and controller are off and and is connected via the USB cable.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Looking for USB Headsets that work with my Xbox One

xbox one does not support usb headset, they do not support audio over usb at all.

the only way is 3.5 mm or wireless headsets that use optical for the base station.

all usb headsets that say they support xbox don't, they work on ps4 but xbox not a chance, i own several usb headset that state they work with xbox one.
Thema:

1. Friends off line and usb headset won’t work all the time - Similar Threads - Friends off line

2. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  3. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  4. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  5. My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox: My friend can log in and out of my account and trolls me about it and when I try logging in it asks me for my password but not for him and I want him to get off my account....
  6. Turn off notification when friends launch the xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Turn off notification when friends launch the xbox app: Hello together Now that the notifications for friends coming online are going again - the situation has gone in an annoying direction. I now get messages even when friends just launch the xbox...
  7. Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all: Every time I go to add someone it either won't work and give me a error along the lines of "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while." or it will let me add them but after...
  8. Everyday I friend someone and then I get off once I get back on there not there I need help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Everyday I friend someone and then I get off once I get back on there not there I need help.: I tried looking at my settings and etc, do I have to make a new account c6e39343-91c5-40fc-89b3-7f93f18c8c91
  9. How do I turn off auto friend on bedrock mc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off auto friend on bedrock mc?: I am a streamer and I have a huge problem of my subscribers friending me on Minecraft! They will randomly join when I’m making content, is there a way to turn off auto friend or to have a auto...
  10. What happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?: Quick summary: My friend and I play Overwatch 2, and I wanted to get him the Battle Pass. Usually, you can't gift virtual currency but you can gift a starter pack that comes with a battle-pass...