Friends not joinable
Discus and support Friends not joinable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear All, I have a problem that I can't join friends via the Xbox (and xbox beta) app. It takes long that they will get the "online" status in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PuChiMao, Mar 29, 2018.
Thema:
Friends not joinable
Loading...
-
Friends not joinable - Similar Threads - Friends joinable
-
Regression: sent friend requests
in XboX InsidersRegression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been... -
Friends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic
in XboX InsidersFriends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic: Friends-Only Gamerpic is a privacy feature that allows players to display their custom gamerpic exclusively to people on their friends list, while everyone else sees an Alternate Public Gamerpic... -
Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.
in XboX InsidersSending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the... -
xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end
in XboX Insidersxbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments] -
one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...
in XboX Insidersone of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried... -
Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...
in XboX InsidersBorrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game... -
Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly
in XboX InsidersXbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through... -
How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends
in XboX InsidersHow to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends: I don’t know how to do this but if yall can help I just want to play bo7 or free I got no money for game pass if yo can invite me give me a code anything atp I just wanna play. PLEASE submitted... -
New friends list ,joinable games on the side
in XboX InsidersNew friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...