friends lists not working

Discus and support friends lists not working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; im using the xbox app and alot of my friends are showing as online , when i go into a game tho my friends list shows 1 person whos permantly offline... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rob smith1, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Rob smith1
    Rob smith1 Guest

im using the xbox app and alot of my friends are showing as online , when i go into a game tho my friends list shows 1 person whos permantly offline nobody else is showing up and when i try to join games through community ( lets say dead by daylight ) my pc loads another instance of the game and even then that instance shows nobody online

ive uninstalled and reinstalled . ive tried my second xbox account both are doing the same thing

any help would be amazing guys <3

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Rob smith1, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Friend list not working

Thank you for your response,

For further assistance on checking your Xbox Account, we would suggest that you contact out Xbox Chat Support.

Regards.
  3. CreyosTheBear Win User

Friend list not working

Hi,

We certainly want to get this taken care of, please follow the instructions on how to successfully power cycle your Xbox One console:

1. Hold the power button down on the front of the console for ten seconds.

2. Once the ten seconds pass you can power the system back up and you should be able to access your Friends List once again.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.
    This answer was definitely not helpful. Did you even read my request ? I did say Xbox app on Windows 10 !!! Not Console....
  4. DeathsColdDark Win User

friends list not working?

looks like it is working again. i could be wrong though
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello Rob smith1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Friends list not working

There is a service alert going on right now with the xbox live:

Affected platforms: Xbox One Xbox on other devices Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services: Managing friends lists and tracking what friends are doing

Latest update: Are you having trouble seeing your friends list or viewing the activity of your friends? We want you to know that we're working to get this resolved ASAP! Thank you for your patience, Xbox members. We’ll post another update when more information
    becomes available.

Be patient until this issue is solved.
Thema:

1. friends lists not working - Similar Threads - friends lists working

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  4. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  5. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  6. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  7. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  8. Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help: chats and xbox friends are not working 50086d86-c972-4ec5-ba1c-36478682930b
  9. Xbox Game Bar social tab (friends list) not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar social tab (friends list) not working: 4 days a week for well over year I play Halo: MCC with my friends. I play on PC and they play on Xbox console. I have used to Xbox game bar app along with my Xbox account to use the party chat...
  10. Friend list didnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend list didnt work: I cant see my friends on xbox one, my friends cannot see them too. f0ba8fb2-99e6-487e-b1a0-3f9f316b8e8b