Friends list showing I have 0 Friends

Discus and support Friends list showing I have 0 Friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So both on the Xbox and the app it’s saying I have no friends. And when I search for them it says they’re not there. But I can see them in the in game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by dioniel nadera, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Friends list showing I have 0 Friends

So both on the Xbox and the app it’s saying I have no friends. And when I search for them it says they’re not there. But I can see them in the in game menus when I play games.

:)

dioniel nadera, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. bowski477 Win User

Friends List shows 0

Are you in the Xbox Insider program by chance?
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Friends List shows 0

Hi Sam,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand this can be confusing and frustrating since the friends list is not
    showing up properly. We see that this is becoming more widespread and are collecting as much information as possible on this issue. I would suggest trying to

remove then re-add the profile
    or a
    hard power cycle

If that does not work then try a Soft
    Factory Reset

Generally when this happens, it could be the operating system is having some technical difficulties since the list
    is viewable on other devices.

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing
    it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home"
    if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

P.S make sure you are connected to a stable network beforehand.

Let us know if that helps!
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Friends List shows 0

Hello Sam!

We have a suggestion for you here, as some features for loading activity for friends or general information for other users' profiles is to ensure that the network connection is not experiencing any errors.

Please attempt to follow our Xbox One NAT Error Solution for assistance with everything networking for the Xbox One console.

Follow this and let us know if this was in anyway helpful, or if further assistance is needed.

We wish you the very best!
  6. Sam O82 Win User

Friends List shows 0

No im not part of the program
Thema:

1. Friends list showing I have 0 Friends - Similar Threads - Friends list showing

2. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  3. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  4. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  5. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  6. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...
  7. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....
  8. My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list: Hi, My xbox game bar has stopped showing my friends list and just says " we cant show your friends right now, try again in a bit" Ive followed steps on other posts , ive signed out and in,...
  9. Friend list showing empty

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend list showing empty: I made a new account and added one of my friends there. When I go to my friend list, it shows empty. It doesn’t say that anyone is offline it just doesn’t show any friends. We tried unfriending...
  10. Xbox Game Bar - Invite notifications not working and friend list doesn't show the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - Invite notifications not working and friend list doesn't show the games: Hello everyone. I'm opening a forum thread to try and figure this out with everyone. I currently have two issues that I'd love to fix since it's a bit too annoying and I mainly play on PC now....