Friends List is Emptied

Discus and support Friends List is Emptied in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to view my friends list, it says "xBox is better with friends" and my friends list is empty. I can view my friends' profiles, but when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l Bell l 26, Dec 28, 2015.

1. l Bell l 26
    l Bell l 26 Guest

Friends List is Emptied

When I try to view my friends list, it says "xBox is better with friends" and my friends list is empty. I can view my friends' profiles, but when I try to add them I get an error message. I can sign in and play games, but I just can't fix this one issue.
    I have hard reset and factory reset my xbox one, and I have deleted and redownloaded my profile. Still not fixed. Other profiles on the same console can see their friends lists with no issues, but my main profile seems to be the only on with a problem. Please
    let me know if this is a problem with xbox or with me, and if there is any way to fix this!

:)

l Bell l 26, Dec 28, 2015
  2. nM Austinn
    nM Austinn Guest
    Friends list isnt showing :/

I havent gotten the chance to sign in to xbox since the issue was resolved but i have gotten on xbox.com obviously and all my friends list is emptied. Not a great thing since im somewhat known on youtube and need to talk to certain people. Anyone else
    have the same problem/gotten it resolved?

nM Austinn, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Friends list is gone?

Mine is emptied too........ still

Yachi-D58D51DA-1FA3-4450-9D9D-57530BF39031, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Oktober Solace Win User

Friends list empty

I did it myself with my console? It's what worked for me.
  5. Khameleyan Win User

Friends List empty!

It worked! Thanks for the helpful answer.
  6. Oktober Solace Win User

Friends list empty

Yes I just got this issue today. I quickly ran towards the forums to find an solution, but after restarting my console for the third time my friends list and friends started to appear again. I don't know why that happened, but it was fixed after a few tries.
  7. JohannesFriedrich Win User

Friends list empty

So you just restarted your xbox (360? one?) a few times?
  8. JohannesFriedrich Win User

Friends list empty

Where did you find the solution? I have the same problem but can't find any helpfull sugestions :(
Thema:

Friends List is Emptied

1. Friends List is Emptied - Similar Threads - Friends List Emptied

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  10. Friend list showing empty

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend list showing empty: I made a new account and added one of my friends there. When I go to my friend list, it shows empty. It doesn’t say that anyone is offline it just doesn’t show any friends. We tried unfriending...