Friends list has disappeared

Discus and support Friends list has disappeared in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Just got on my Xbox series S and my friends list is gone and I restarted my console and signed all accounts out and even changed my password and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rukkess, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Rukkess
    Rukkess Guest

Just got on my Xbox series S and my friends list is gone and I restarted my console and signed all accounts out and even changed my password and nothing seemed to fix this issue and I need this fixed.

:)

Rukkess, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi OliverM7, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports with the same issue. As of the moment, there is no official announcement yet but hopefully, we'll see an improvement anytime soon.
  3. Owen Needham Win User

When will this issue get fixed, because I have the same issue, yesterday it was fine, come to look at who’s online and find 0 friends, when I had about 150 friends. I hope the issue is fixed and I haven’t lost all the friends on my xbox that I had for some time!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  5. Thunder Trip Win User

My friends list has disappeared

It's a problem with Xbox Live.

I'm very sorry that you're having this problem too. There were a large number of Xbox Live subscribers who were unable to connect this afternoon. As of 11:30 CST, there is still a service alert on the main support page that addresses your issue in more
    detail (as well as other problems that the XBL staff are working on as quickly as possible). In addition to not being able to send and receive messages, some users are still temporarily unable to access their friends list.

This is a very upsetting issue to many, I am sure, especially if you play on XBL often, and play team-based games with people you know (Call of Duty, Halo, Rock Band, Battlefield, Gears). The good folks at XBox tech support have assured us that they are
    working on this issue and hope to have it resolved soon. I was unable to get on Xbox live for about three hours earlier, and still can't access saved data in a couple of games.

For more information, visit the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

If there are any issues outstanding, they are described in more detail there (instead of just getting an error message and code when you try to fix it on your console.

You're not alone. I think there are many unhappy XBL subscribers who pay good money for this service, and they shouldn't have to pay for problems. I'll be alongside you, praying that they fix this like, NOW.

Best of luck,

Envy
  6. BrandonB70 Win User

My friends list has disappeared

Xbox live was having some connection issues earlier. It is up and running again.
Thema:

1. Friends list has disappeared - Similar Threads - Friends list has

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  4. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  5. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  6. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  7. My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list: Hi, My xbox game bar has stopped showing my friends list and just says " we cant show your friends right now, try again in a bit" Ive followed steps on other posts , ive signed out and in,...
  8. My xbox friend list has disappeared

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox friend list has disappeared: Ive tried restarting my xbox as well as resetting it ive also tried disconnecting my router and letting it boot back up but im still unable to access my friends list or messages...
  9. One friend has been removed from my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One friend has been removed from my friends list.: I've been having this problem now for 2 days. My friend has been removed from my friends list and I didn't remove him. i tried adding him back, but it keeps saying "Sorry, we can't save your...
  10. My friend list has erased itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend list has erased itself.: Someone please address this issue, my friend list has erased itself, and I'm unable to send messages. If there is a way I can restore my account's functionality, please tell me....