friends list gone, can't accept game invites after console factory reset

Discus and support friends list gone, can't accept game invites after console factory reset in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've done every trouble shoot possible, and even bought a whole new series x today (still didn't work). I just want to know if anyone has found a fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by rip722, Apr 2, 2023.

1. rip722
    rip722 Guest

I've done every trouble shoot possible, and even bought a whole new series x today (still didn't work). I just want to know if anyone has found a fix to this

:)

rip722, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Oh, thank you for letting me know and I apologize for the trouble. If you have performed all the necessary steps were they able to get this investigated further?

Also, we can report this to the Xbox team via "Report a problem app" so they can check and deploy a fix.
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know, it may take awhile but once reported they will look into it further.
  4. rip722 Win User

yeah I believe one of the people I sent it to, sent it further for more investigation
  5. rip722 Win User

trust me, I was on the phone with Microsoft for 3 hours today, there is no trouble shooting you can throw at me I haven't already done
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft that's why we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state. "
Thema:

1. friends list gone, can't accept game invites after console factory reset - Similar Threads - friends list gone

2. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  3. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  4. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  5. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  6. New Friends List and Happening Now

in XboX Insiders
    New Friends List and Happening Now: It might be just me but when I go to my friends list on my Xbox, I don't really care about what all of my friends are doing right now. I look at a couple of my friends and I'm done. I personally...
  7. Friends list not loading on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not loading on Xbox: I am unable to access my friends list on my Xbox. I am able to access it on the app. But on my Xbox it says 0 friends online and I can’t access the list I have already done a power cycle and hard...
  8. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  9. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank: My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing...
  10. Friend List gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend List gone: When I look at my live account on the Xbox 360 it shows that I have 0 friends. If I go into my account on the PC I can tell that there are friends there (can see some listed when I look at my...