Friends Limit Restrictions?

Discus and support Friends Limit Restrictions? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; From my understanding with the x-box one you could have over 100 friends, and in one of Major Nelsons videos he has 105 Friends (Not Followers but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoDi 117, Jan 2, 2014.

1. RoDi 117
    RoDi 117 Guest

From my understanding with the x-box one you could have over 100 friends, and in one of Major Nelsons videos he has 105 Friends (Not Followers but friends), i have tried everything however it will only allow other people to follow be (Both 360 and X-Box1
    users) and keeps telling them that my friends list is full, is there a special way of adding people after 100 or have i just been misled yet again?

Heres the Video of Major Nelson With 105 Friends/ 205 Followers :

:)

RoDi 117, Jan 2, 2014
  2. lMAST0NER
    lMAST0NER Guest
    I can´t add friends

You can have up to 100 friends at a time. Check your current friend limit or your friend could be at their max. Try to initiate a chat with friend and ask if they are at max limit of 100 friends.

lMAST0NER, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest
    Why no more than 100 friends on Xbox 360?

Hi,

Just want to know why they don't want to put 150 friends limit instead of 100 on Xbox 360.

So, I'm 100 friends now and more players want to be friends with me and I hate to delete friends Friends Limit Restrictions? :(

What's the deal for a 100 friends limit?

thx

Nic727, Jan 2, 2014
  4. RoDi 117
    RoDi 117 Guest

Wrong section of the forum guys my bad Friends Limit Restrictions? :p

RoDi 117, Jan 2, 2014
  5. you have to add friends over the 10 limit via the X1 itself or smartglass

Upinya Slayin, Oct 31, 2018
  6. RoDi 117 Win User

Wrong section of the forum guys my bad :p
  7. Upinya Slayin Win User

you have to add friends over the 10 limit via the X1 itself or smartglass
  8. Northern Lass Win User

Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?

Maybe some people have there privacy settings on and are active but you cant tell.

I used to tidy up my friends list regularly when there was the 100 friend restriction to enable me to connect with new people, there is a less need to do that now with the limit being extended.
  9. LJ 11c Win User

Give me an incentive to rebuild the broken trust NO drm ever.

I understand there will need to be some, but limit the restrictions...
  10. Kiddeth Win User

Give me an incentive to rebuild the broken trust NO drm ever.

[quote user="LJ 11c"]

I understand there will need to be some, but limit the restrictions...

[/quote]

they did limit the restrictions, now the devs/publishers can go ahead with what ever one's they wish.

so Congratulations are in order......I guess, you won?
Thema:

1. Friends Limit Restrictions? - Similar Threads - Friends Limit Restrictions

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  4. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  5. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. 1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more

in XboX Insiders
    1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more: I have 1000 friends but can't make more... submitted by /u/Jaded_Nefariousness1 [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a locked in friend limit bug, in order to connect to server in AC 4 Black Flag ? 2 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a locked in friend limit bug, in order to connect to server in AC 4 Black Flag ? 2 ...: 2 profiles. One profile, which only has about 5 friends, and I use it as a boost account, I log in, and connect to Blag Flag servers Fine. It finds the season pass content and everything........