Friend's game is frozen on locating server

Discus and support Friend's game is frozen on locating server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was planning on starting a realm on minecraft using a world my friends and I are really attached to. It had a great spawn, had all the biomes we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wytiger514, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Wytiger514
    Wytiger514 Guest

So I was planning on starting a realm on minecraft using a world my friends and I are really attached to. It had a great spawn, had all the biomes we wanted, had amazing places to build and now one of my friends cannot join. All of the rest of my friends can join but his screen will get to the locating server screen and then freeze. He's been able to join up until two days ago we've been hoping that it was just a glitch but it still won't allow him to join. Now here it is day 3 of us trying to get him able to join and we don't know what to do we can join his worlds but he can't join anyone else's worlds. He's tried restarting his Xbox, restarting his router, uninstalling the game and installing it again, we've checked for mutilplayer game settings those are good. We don't know what else we can do in attempt to fix this. He's also tried signing in and out of his Microsoft account and I've also tried to use his account on my xbox while he was on his playing as me and it still got stuck on the same screen. We don't know what to do please help.

:)

Wytiger514, Aug 21, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

Ask your friend to follow these steps, please.
    Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.
    Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults keeping your games and app. You won't miss anything but you would need to reconfigure the console and log into your accounts. Do not reset if you do not have your login information
  3. RMN OliOmi Win User

Party Chat Issue

Are the servers down right now? My friends list is frozen and i can't join parties.
  4. Tarnend Win User

Tracert Xboxlive.com

Where are your friends located? are they in ireland too and what games/servers are they connecting to when you are in their games?
  5. MauroCutrona Win User

I can not get into a server a friend of mine

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

My friend X and my friends can join my game server.

I, however, am the only one who can not enter the game server of my friend X.

When I try to enter his server (both on the Xbox and from the game itself), he can not locate his server and then an error message pops up "Unable to connect to the world".

We've verified the network with the Xbox app and it's all right.

The problem only exists between me and him.

What could be it?
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Sniper Elite 4 bars

Hi There,

I'm assuming that the colour bars mean the ping or latency and how you and your friends are connecting to the servers. The green means a more stable connection and the yellow and red connections are going to be experiencing more lag. The location also matters,
    with closer locations connecting better then ones which are further away from the servers. Many games are like that with the Gears series being prime examples.
Thema:

1. Friend's game is frozen on locating server - Similar Threads - Friend's game frozen

2. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  3. Friends haven’t played games but have ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends haven’t played games but have ?: So my friend and I play together a lot but now they’ve gone silent. I check their profile and check the game stats and it says they haven’t played any games. When I try to compare it says the same...
  4. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  5. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  6. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  7. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  8. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  9. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  10. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...