Friends for FIFA World Cup Brazil

Discus and support Friends for FIFA World Cup Brazil in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This thread is made for finding friends on FIFA World Cup Brazil. Add me on 360 at . 46dc666b-1dca-4fdd-85ae-cab9cdb2c933 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AppointedBean81, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Friends for FIFA World Cup Brazil

This thread is made for finding friends on FIFA World Cup Brazil. Add me on 360 at .

:)

AppointedBean81, Aug 18, 2014
  2. Freezing

Hope EA Sports fixes the issue in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and FIFA 15.

PeacefulJarl379, Aug 18, 2014
  3. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Faliures

I will post here since there is no forum for the game.

In World Cup mode, my last training session froze, second time to do it glitches after Ronaldinho does is header session. Why?

In Freinds News, I got "You finished 'Pedro's Night' History of the Qualifiers challenge. XP CFC
    A
    Go to history of the finals" UPDATE!

PeacefulJarl379, Aug 18, 2014
  4. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

Freezing

Hope EA Sports fixes the issue in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and FIFA 15.
  5. AppointedBean81 Win User

32 inch TV for gaming

What is the best format for my 32 inch Sanyo tv? I'm asking this because the text and gaming screen is to small. Not too sure if my tv is a 32 inch. I observed that the screen is to small for World of Tanks and Fifa World Cup Brazil 2014 Demo and Fifa 14
    Demo.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I can't play my free FIFA 18

7. terryology Win User

Whats your next Pre Order going to be?

Rugby World Cup, F1 2011 and Fifa 12
  8. Cave Adsum87 Win User

More EA Server Shutdowns

fifa 10 africa world cup is not working for me neither is fifa 11 or fight night round 4 xbox 360
Thema:

Friends for FIFA World Cup Brazil

1. Friends for FIFA World Cup Brazil - Similar Threads - Friends FIFA World

2. Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?: Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? 04366881-3622-4855-bf6d-c425a3174694
  3. Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...: Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend list. When I attempt to set up friendly, says I need to add friends. 021ee6f3-2705-4a7b-a757-244605d854dc
  4. Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...: My friends play on Xbox one and I want to get Xbox series s to play fifa 23 with them but I’m not sure if u can get the Fifa 23 Xbox one version on series s? 2f8b0cbb-eb89-46f5-acdb-da5fed54ab16
  5. My friend isn’t getting my Fifa 23 Pro Clubs invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend isn’t getting my Fifa 23 Pro Clubs invite: Myself and my friend both have the same edition of Fifa and both play on the same console. I’ve just created a pro club on FIFA 23 and she is on my friends list on Fifa but i’m not showing as a...
  6. Online Friendlies on FIFA 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Friendlies on FIFA 23: I paid for Xbox live gold but I can’t play online friendlies on Fifa. Can anyone please tell me why d835ed3b-1913-49f0-a855-9cea7037509d
  7. Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23): I have an xbox series x and my friend has ps5, I got a xbox x just to play fifa 23 with him! ef176f74-2d60-48d4-8089-35368eb77bce
  8. Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend: My friend is on PC and I am on Xbox Series S but I am not able to find her in the game (FIFA 22), we have added each other in the EA app, and we both have Xbox ultimate game pass. Somebody, please...
  9. Fifa 23 friend online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fifa 23 friend online: I have an online friend and I can see him in friends but I can't play a fifa 23 online match with him. Can anyone help me what to do to play with him. I have game pass subscriptions. Thx...
  10. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...: I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?...