Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

Discus and support Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Myles Richards, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their side?

:)

Myles Richards, Jun 10, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting Xbox for the terrible customer support?

3. tarantula gamin Win User

How do i get my xbox account and xbox unbanned when i haven’t done anything for a ban iv been given no reason/details about the ban nothing

My IRL friend got banned for something he didn't do! So long story short I had a couple of friends at my house let's name them John and Billy aight. So Billies acc was on my xbox and John was on my xbox on Billies acc and then started mssging random people racial slurs.

I wasn't there and Billy wasn't either...

And then my friend got banned... permanently!!!! His Xbox username is RuneD7 and he grinded on games for ages! I feel bad that his account got banned for something he didn't do!

Just give mah boy anutha chancs
  4. Sullivan_454 Win User

Achievement hack

oh okay a friend use 6 months ago and he didn't get banned why ? ( he stop use it now )
  5. Partner XBL Win User

Modder unlocked all achievements from players who fell into their modded lobby.

I am sure that there is a way to lift the suspension. My friend got invited to a custom game and he unlocked all of the achievements on the game. He should call Microsoft if something happens to his account. My friend didn't get banned so I don't thunk your
    friend is. He should also provide proof if something happens to his account.
  6. DarkestLight1 Win User

Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

I just got banned for the weekend because my friend was getting spammed by a toxic person while playing Star Wars Battlefront 2, so he told me to tell him to stop. Well I told him to stop spamming my friend and he reported me and I got banned
Thema:

Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

1. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting... - Similar Threads - Friends console got

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. I cant see invites from my friends who are on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see invites from my friends who are on console: I'm playing the correct version of Minecraft Windows on my computer and I'm trying to join my friends on Xbox. I know they aren't the problem because my friend on pc already has joined. I can't...
  5. How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive: How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series C console? I have a Seagate hard drive d45a01d0-f1f8-403f-9ef9-96584b14ec71
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles: So far I have attempted to play No Man Sky and also Grounded with my friends on their Xboxes while I am on my Windows 11 PC. They both have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and I have Xbox Game Pass for...
  8. 0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing: so i have an account with MSFT. xbox and whatnot. my ability to add new friends i meet is not happening. this is the behavior: • add them via xbox console: they appear for ~30 minutes, then...
  9. When I add friends, why are other accounts on same console adding friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I add friends, why are other accounts on same console adding friends: So I add friends on my own account but another account on the same console randomly adds the same person ( this person is not adding them , it’s the console ! Also I’ve noticed if I have 2...
  10. Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?: I want to know if we can play,my friend want to buy it from steam we will be able to play? 15d0cd9d-026f-48ec-8b0d-50e41213bba9