Friends cant hear me on mic

Discus and support Friends cant hear me on mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i can hear my friends in gamechat and in parties but they cant hear me, makes playing the new heist in gta impossible! Can someone shed some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisPorter6, Dec 17, 2020.

1. ChrisPorter6
    ChrisPorter6 Guest

So i can hear my friends in gamechat and in parties but they cant hear me, makes playing the new heist in gta impossible! Can someone shed some insight?

:)

ChrisPorter6, Dec 17, 2020
  2. lambchop16 Win User

Mic Muted

Hi, thanks for info. Ive tried with 2 controllers but same result - mic icon has a line through it as muted and cannot use the mic. I can hear my friends in chat but they cant hear me
  3. Weekly Disaster Win User

cant hear others in party chat

This problem is also happening to me. any help would be appreciated.

I normally use the kinect as a mic and usually hear my friends out the tv.

They can hear me but i cant hear a thing.

any Help?
  4. silent sniper5 Win User

Controller/Headset unresponsive after plugging/unplugging charger

if I try to talk to my friends they cant hear me as if my mic is permanently muted when I try to mute or unmute no light shows sometimes my friends can hear me but then it goes again. I looked up this problem to fix it but apparently that if the mic is muted
    when the xbox turns off then it brakes. if anyone has a tip to stop this contact me on xbox one .
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

friends cant hear me

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We're sorry to hear about this issue but we have a few steps that should be helpful. Let's try powering down your console, unplug the console and router for five full minutes and try again. If this still
    doesn't help with this issue we recommend check out the steps listed on our
    headset support page
    for more tips. Thank you.
  6. Gh0sTz iNSANiTY Win User

XBox One Micraphone Glitched?

im having a problem that i can talk to my friends and they can hear me but i cant hear them..... my mute button works but my sound ones dont... since this new update (16th feb ) my mic hasnt worked
Thema:

1. Friends cant hear me on mic - Similar Threads - Friends cant hear

2. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  3. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  4. I cant see invites from my friends who are on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see invites from my friends who are on console: I'm playing the correct version of Minecraft Windows on my computer and I'm trying to join my friends on Xbox. I know they aren't the problem because my friend on pc already has joined. I can't...
  5. Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?: So i play modern warfare 2 and i dont know why i hear my friend really badly in game chat so i talk with him in discord but i still want to hear the game chat but game chat doesnt work at the same...
  6. why cant i hear my friend in the party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i hear my friend in the party: I am on my pc using game bar and hes using his xbox, when we join a party he can hear me but i cant hear him although his bubble is moving, but i can hear notifications when he invites me to...
  7. Cant hear my friend in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear my friend in party chat: So for some reason I cant hear my friend in party chat. It's only him and I can hear everyone else. I've tried deleting my profile, had both of us reset our xboxes, and nothing. What it seems like...
  8. Cant hear or add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear or add friend: I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him back however he can hear me whenever we are in...
  9. I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware): I contacted xbox live chat went through all the troubleshooting. my kinect and headset both work! when i am in a party or game chat i speak and the icon lights up saying that i am speaking..i...
  10. I can hear a friend but he cant hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear a friend but he cant hear me: I can hear my friend and all my other friends besides him can hear me and he can hear everyone besides me whats wrong? e0310b69-daea-4c69-a3fe-25887be5dce0