Friends arent able to join my worlds. Unable to connect to world

Discus and support Friends arent able to join my worlds. Unable to connect to world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been having this issue for a while now. My minecraft and xbox friends arent able to join my worlds. They try and join but it just says unable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KellynHolness, Dec 14, 2021.

  1. Friends arent able to join my worlds. Unable to connect to world


    So I have been having this issue for a while now. My minecraft and xbox friends arent able to join my worlds. They try and join but it just says unable to connect to world and sometimes when i make a new world they can join but once they leave and try and join again they just cant. Im getting very frustrated now and pretty sad cause none of my friends have been able to join me for months. Ive tried almost everything. I even made a new microsoft account hoping that maybe it was my old account but sadly it wasnt. Is it because im on mobile and they are on other devices? I need to know if there is anything that can be done to solve this issue.

    :)
     
    KellynHolness, Dec 14, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Friends arent able to join my worlds. Unable to connect to world

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    It can be due to the Minecraft version that you have as well but for cases like this, kindly restart your device and then try a different network connection.
  3. Katie HannahDuson Win User

    I can’t join my friends minecraft world

    I wasnt able to join their worlds and they were unable to join mine. Im not sure if it applies, but I also had a thing where both me and one of my friends skins changed to be the exact same and now I am unable to change my skin at all. But im not too fussed
    about that. I simply want to be able to join my friends world.
  4. netwinnetwin Win User

    Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

    This happened to us yesterday. I left the game and when I wanted to join again 5 minutes later I got the message 'Unable to connect to world.'. My friend was hosting her world on Xbox One with Minecraft v1.12.0, and I have the same version. Another friend
    was also playing in that world from his pc and he didn't have any problems. Everything seemed fine besides that I couldn't join anymore. So then another friend tried to join as test but she couldn't join them either. We did some further testing and I could
    join that last friend's world and she could join mine, and I could join the world of yet another friend, but no one was able to join the game I left.

    The friend hosting the game didn't do anything besides playing the game. I had left a few times before and could always join again.

    I wish the game would give more information beyond 'Unable to connect to world.'.
  5. WilliamReeves15 Win User

    PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE

    i just found out that im only able to join survival worlds, but icant join creative worlds or realms it says unable to connect. very wired
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Unable to connect to friends world (minecraft)

    I cannot join my friend's world (we are both ps4). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate
    any help
    Make sure the world is set to allow friends to join and not single player amd your both on the same verson
Thema:

Friends arent able to join my worlds. Unable to connect to world

Loading...
  1. Friends arent able to join my worlds. Unable to connect to world - Similar Threads - Friends arent able

  2. Regression: sent friend requests

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been...
  3. Friends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic

    in XboX Insiders
    Friends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic: Friends-Only Gamerpic is a privacy feature that allows players to display their custom gamerpic exclusively to people on their friends list, while everyone else sees an Alternate Public Gamerpic...
  4. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  5. xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments]
  6. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  7. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  8. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  9. How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends: I don’t know how to do this but if yall can help I just want to play bo7 or free I got no money for game pass if yo can invite me give me a code anything atp I just wanna play. PLEASE submitted...
  10. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...: I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329