Friends and socials disappeared

Discus and support Friends and socials disappeared in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friends list has disappeared. When I'm in a party, my friend has a default icon with default green colour. I can't search for any profile - it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AilingBead, Nov 2, 2022.

1. AilingBead
    AilingBead Guest

My friends list has disappeared. When I'm in a party, my friend has a default icon with default green colour. I can't search for any profile - it just says 'no players found' despite them definitely existing. I have internet connection and can play. I can't see any socials or messages etc.

:)

AilingBead, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. actual sins Win User

Friends/Social

The people probably blocked there account settings from other people seeing it in the privacy setting
  4. Moonlahh Win User

Friends/Social

He has put himself offline.
  5. GRAYGHOSTSLAY3R Win User

Friends/Social

It may just be the factor that she needs to restart her console? Hope this could be helpful.
  6. Devil ViTuS Win User

Friends/Social

Did you try to restart your console?
Thema:

1. Friends and socials disappeared - Similar Threads - Friends socials disappeared

2. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  5. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  6. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  7. New social connector variable for friends origin meeting point. Or feature to see time...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New social connector variable for friends origin meeting point. Or feature to see time...: Title says it all: New social connector variable for friends origin meeting point on specified game. Or feature to see time played together or games played together...
  8. The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...: Hi, the social part of my xbox game bar doesnt work at all it wont load messages or load my friends list at all and has been doing this for months ive tried loads of fixes on these forums ive...
  9. Xbox Game Bar social tab (friends list) not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar social tab (friends list) not working: 4 days a week for well over year I play Halo: MCC with my friends. I play on PC and they play on Xbox console. I have used to Xbox game bar app along with my Xbox account to use the party chat...
  10. "Xbox Social" in Xbox Game Bar showing no friends, parties broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Xbox Social" in Xbox Game Bar showing no friends, parties broken: Alright, so this issue just happened today. This morning it was fine, but now it is completely broken. When I try to create a party, I can see myself in it, but with no name or profile picture....