friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends

Discus and support friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello as the title says, I've invited my friends to the friends and family gamepass however none of them is receiving the benefits of said subscription... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/critico145, Jan 24, 2023.

1. friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends

Hello as the title says, I've invited my friends to the friends and family gamepass however none of them is receiving the benefits of said subscription I've already contacted xbox support about this issue and they told me to add them into my family and i did and its still not working and finally they told me if this did not work i had to contact xbox insiders to report the problem to microsoft, has anyone found a solution for this?

submitted by /u/critico145
    [link] [comments]

/u/critico145, Jan 24, 2023
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

My friend's gamertag isn't working

Hello, regarding this case you will need to first check if your friend's profile or microsoft account is allowed to use cross-platform.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

hi i got an issue with my home xbox

It isn't called family sharing for nothing..

It isn't meant to use as friends.
  4. Flint SithLord Win User

very very sad gamer

Hopefully everything will work out for you and your family. X1 will be around family first my friend.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T GET RECOGNIZED BY THE PC OR BY THE XBOX ITSELF VIA USB

Use a different controller that is up to date off a friend or family member so you can use the console then you can re update your one that isn't working
  6. AmuricanPatriot Win User

Game Sharing

It certainly isn't illegal at all. If you want to game-share with your family/friends, then go for it.
Thema:

friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends

1. friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends - Similar Threads - friends family gamepass

2. Xbox game pass family and friends

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass family and friends: There is an error when using the tool to share the gamepass with family members and with the links, an error appears when trying to share it, it's been like this for a week submitted by...
  3. Xbox Family and friends ultimate game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family and friends ultimate game pass: will the Xbox ultimate family and friends be coming to Australia any time soon. submitted by /u/big_shoei [link] [comments]
  4. Is anyone else tired of Adult content Ads on family friendly Microsoft games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else tired of Adult content Ads on family friendly Microsoft games?: I allow Microsoft family friendly games on my computer for adults and children, but when ads keep popping up that have adult content, such as nearly naked people and women holding an erect ****...
  5. What games for Xbox can we play together in same room with friends and family. Local co op...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games for Xbox can we play together in same room with friends and family. Local co op...: What games for Xbox can we play together in same room with friends and family. Local co op 3-4 player split screen. Games like COD or new game darktide. I’ll I can find are online options. We like...
  6. I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?: Why was I banned? This post was 5 months ago, contained no profanity, hate speech, rule breaks, undertones, and was just a simple public service announcement to astroneer players about an upcoming...
  7. Suggestion About possible addition to benefits of the family and friends plan

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion About possible addition to benefits of the family and friends plan: Hello, do you know if in the new Xbox game pass friends and family plan, members will also share a library of purchased games? submitted by /u/tddcghnn [link] [comments]
  8. Adding friends and family to profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding friends and family to profile: I have a friend who lives in the Philippines she has a laptop but also a smartphone I was wondering if I had her to my Xbox ultimate game pass can we play two player games at the same time? Other...
  9. Xbox Family Issue with Friends and Everyone Setting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family Issue with Friends and Everyone Setting: I have 2 kids in an Xbox Family. We have some custom settings for basically 13 year old content. I noticed that when my kids where online, they were listed as Offline in my Xbox app. I could also...
  10. Xbox Series X: Local Accounts for friends and family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Local Accounts for friends and family: Hi, I bought a new Xbox Series X because my Xbox 360 broke after many years of loyal entertainment for me, my family and friends. I am a casual player who just wants to play games together with...