friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends

Discus and support friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello as the title says, I've invited my friends to the friends and family gamepass however none of them is receiving the benefits of said subscription... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/critico145, Jan 24, 2023.

1. friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends

Hello as the title says, I've invited my friends to the friends and family gamepass however none of them is receiving the benefits of said subscription I've already contacted xbox support about this issue and they told me to add them into my family and i did and its still not working and finally they told me if this did not work i had to contact xbox insiders to report the problem to microsoft, has anyone found a solution for this?

submitted by /u/critico145
    [link] [comments]

/u/critico145, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Gamepass friends and family

Hello JOHND2112, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the membership.

I spoke with someone else this morning with the same issue. I would recommend contacting https://support.xbox.com/contact-us for more help with the problem.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

hi i got an issue with my home xbox

It isn't called family sharing for nothing..

It isn't meant to use as friends.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

My friend's gamertag isn't working

Hello, regarding this case you will need to first check if your friend's profile or microsoft account is allowed to use cross-platform.
  5. Ninjamaster8926 Win User

Xbox Gamepass hasn't Left my Account

this is not what's happening, its not Xbox Ultimate Either yet we don't have microsoft Family plan or any of that. I just have a linked Xbox account with Gamepass that my Friend uses.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T GET RECOGNIZED BY THE PC OR BY THE XBOX ITSELF VIA USB

Use a different controller that is up to date off a friend or family member so you can use the console then you can re update your one that isn't working
Thema:

friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends

1. friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends - Similar Threads - friends family gamepass

2. Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety: I set up a child account for my son on the Xbox. So far after configuring it works fine. However, I was setting up his friends list again, and when I added a friend, I got a message to send a...
  3. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...
  4. I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account: I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account 7567db3a-c473-41da-8cd1-f0c4c18ae016
  5. Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?: I have a active Gamepass Family and friends subscription. My wife was on the subscription untill Sunday when she was randomly removed. We did not change anything to the subscription or remove her....
  6. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  7. Will you bring in a new group discount scheme for families now friends and family is cancelled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will you bring in a new group discount scheme for families now friends and family is cancelled?: Hi I have 2 kids and currently we just share an account. This obviously means not playing at the same time online. We were all looking forward to the friends and family gamepass coming out so we...
  8. Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland: Microsoft website tells me game pass friends and family is available in Ireland, but I can’t access it , why? a940f41d-550d-4e89-9554-c1a216524a42
  9. Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family: Hey! Anyone else have issues with Friend & Family now? Cant send an invite to nobody. Just get an error and try again later.. f25984fb-b42f-41ca-ac75-49fe4135eb3d
  10. Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?: Hello. I would like to buy a Friends and family game pass, but we do not have an Xbox. I would be playing on my laptop, and other family members would be on tablets and android devices. Will this...