Friend with communication ban

Discus and support Friend with communication ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can microsoft do me a favour by removing Eqqiz's communication ban? I mean, he hasn't abused any of his friends or whatever, and it's just bam, there,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlickWhelp74199, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Friend with communication ban

Can microsoft do me a favour by removing Eqqiz's communication ban? I mean, he hasn't abused any of his friends or whatever, and it's just bam, there, ruining our fun because we can't play Warframe together, so Microsoft needs to fix that.

:)

SlickWhelp74199, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Raato77
    Raato77 Guest
    Banned communication

i ve got communication ban.. ok i earn it. Why i am also banned in nhl 18, EASHL online game to playing with my friends????. I understand that communication ban, little bit different way..

Raato77, Oct 14, 2017
  3. My friend has had a communication ban for no reason

My friend has ad a communication ban on his account and the time of the ban he wasnt near his xbox what can been done to to the communication ban off

Springersrus16, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Nothing to fix.

If your friend was suspended it's because the violated the ToU/CoC & were caught.

Your friend would of been sent an email telling them why they were suspended or they can go to the enforcement site
    here for more info & to file for a case review if eligible.

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Nothing to fix.

If your friend was suspended it's because the violated the ToU/CoC & were caught.

Your friend would of been sent an email telling them why they were suspended or they can go to the enforcement site
    here for more info & to file for a case review if eligible.
  6. IITheOblivionII Win User

How do i figure out how long i am banned for?

Was it a communication ban or a profile ban? I was communication banned once but it only lasted 24 hours but some of my friends have been banned from 2 days up to a month. If it was a profile ban I'd assume it's permanent but don't quote me on that.
  7. JTL1E Win User

Lost account xbox ban

They also send emails on why it was banned, my friend got a communication ban and it had sent a email so check ur spam folder
  8. ColtonBrown3 Win User

Com banned for 2 weeks.

So i called my friend a jerk and i got com banned for 2 weeks!!
    If you got communication banned for an xbox message then that means your friend reported your message.
  9. BrianGunter Win User

permanent console ban.

I find it hard to believe that MS is handing out permanent console bans for communication. What other reasons were given for your "friends" bans?
Thema:

1. Friend with communication ban - Similar Threads - Friend communication ban

2. My friend got bullied and Communication ban for being Gay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got bullied and Communication ban for being Gay.: My friend recently got bullied online for being gay and the person who was making fun of her spam reported her and got her communication banned for doing nothing. I find it messed up how someone...
  3. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  4. friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks: a friend who I gave my account to messaged himself profanities and racial slurs then reported my account for it the case review button isn't working so i was wondering if there were any other ways...
  5. My friend has had a communication ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has had a communication ban for no reason: My friend has ad a communication ban on his account and the time of the ban he wasnt near his xbox what can been done to to the communication ban off 52cbbcd5-b3d1-4a24-a017-2be24b3c77f9
  6. I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke: I sent a few messages in a row to my friend Exodus90attacks earlier and he reported me asa joke resulting in my ban, it says it's for two weeks and now we can't communicate and play games together...
  7. I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke: I sent a few messages in a row to my friend Exodus90attacks earlier and he reported me asa joke resulting in my ban, it says it's for two weeks and now we can't communicate and play games together...
  8. Friend getting communication ban for playing the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend getting communication ban for playing the game: My friend recently got a communication ban after defeating a player on fortnite battle royal the player that got defeated then sent my friend messages that could have upsetted him in a manner and...
  9. My friend got communication banned because of a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got communication banned because of a joke: Hey all, I know what the vast majority of you are going to say you brought it upon yourself but I thought i'd try anyways. Basically my friend sent a message to me on xbox which I jokingly...
  10. Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends: Hello everyone, For those who are asking where to go if their account is banned or suspended, never ever contact support as per they cannot do anything about it. Go to Enforcement.xbox.com in...