Friend with communication ban

Discus and support Friend with communication ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can microsoft do me a favour by removing Eqqiz's communication ban? I mean, he hasn't abused any of his friends or whatever, and it's just bam, there,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlickWhelp74199, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Friend with communication ban

Can microsoft do me a favour by removing Eqqiz's communication ban? I mean, he hasn't abused any of his friends or whatever, and it's just bam, there, ruining our fun because we can't play Warframe together, so Microsoft needs to fix that.

:)

SlickWhelp74199, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Raato77
    Raato77 Guest
    Banned communication

i ve got communication ban.. ok i earn it. Why i am also banned in nhl 18, EASHL online game to playing with my friends????. I understand that communication ban, little bit different way..

Raato77, Oct 14, 2017
  3. My friend has had a communication ban for no reason

My friend has ad a communication ban on his account and the time of the ban he wasnt near his xbox what can been done to to the communication ban off

Springersrus16, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Nothing to fix.

If your friend was suspended it's because the violated the ToU/CoC & were caught.

Your friend would of been sent an email telling them why they were suspended or they can go to the enforcement site
    here for more info & to file for a case review if eligible.

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Nothing to fix.

If your friend was suspended it's because the violated the ToU/CoC & were caught.

Your friend would of been sent an email telling them why they were suspended or they can go to the enforcement site
    here for more info & to file for a case review if eligible.
  6. IITheOblivionII Win User

How do i figure out how long i am banned for?

Was it a communication ban or a profile ban? I was communication banned once but it only lasted 24 hours but some of my friends have been banned from 2 days up to a month. If it was a profile ban I'd assume it's permanent but don't quote me on that.
  7. ColtonBrown3 Win User

Com banned for 2 weeks.

So i called my friend a jerk and i got com banned for 2 weeks!!
    If you got communication banned for an xbox message then that means your friend reported your message.
  8. JTL1E Win User

Lost account xbox ban

They also send emails on why it was banned, my friend got a communication ban and it had sent a email so check ur spam folder
  9. BrianGunter Win User

permanent console ban.

I find it hard to believe that MS is handing out permanent console bans for communication. What other reasons were given for your "friends" bans?
Thema:

1. Friend with communication ban - Similar Threads - Friend communication ban

2. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  8. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  9. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  10. I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...: I am unable to add any friends at all on xbox x, pc, or cell phone app. I can't message or join parties either despite the proper settings. 4eebcb82-bf07-4041-ac93-0d2ad44f1391