Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft...

Discus and support Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Simply put since the last update of minecraft bedrock 1.19 my friend is unable to join my windows 10 created realm, My partner can join the realm no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JSummers2, Jul 3, 2022.

1. JSummers2
    JSummers2 Guest

Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft...

Simply put since the last update of minecraft bedrock 1.19 my friend is unable to join my windows 10 created realm, My partner can join the realm no problems (Plays via PS4) but unfortunately our friend who plays on the switch is unable to join the realm. To make this even more confusing our friend can create and join her own realm (again on the switch) and we are able to join her with no issues. I refuse to pay for a realm where our friend who is on the Nintendo switch is unable to join us. This has only happened since the 1.19 update to minecraft bedrock (The wild update)

:)

JSummers2, Jul 3, 2022
  2. JSummers2 Win User

Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft bedrock update

yeah she is already on 1.19.1 everyone is already updated.

My partner created a realm via PS4 and our friend who plays via the switch can connect fine no issue's its just the realm that I created via windows 10 that seems to be the issue.

Removed all resource packs etc - Same issues.

Re-installed minecraft on the switch - same issues.

Edit :

Activated an old realm world - Switch can join no issues.

Created new world realm - Switch joins no issues.

Re-activate the current world where original issue was - Issue still present.

Replaced old realm world with current world back up (june 7th update 1.19) - Issue present.

Replaced world realm with back up before june 7th update (1.18 then updated the realm to 1.19 before switch joins) - issue present.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft bedrock update

Please make sure you're all on the same version, 1.19.1 for Switch. There was a patch June 7
  4. Ogrebeth Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

The cross play of Minecraft works as such,

The PC/MAC is separate from the other versions in terms of cross-play. As in the only way to join a game with console or mobile players (or Windows 10) is to play on a realm.

Console (Xbox and PS), Mobile and Windows 10 will all work without needing realms as long as your friends are online or on the same network as yourself.

It is only the PC/MAC version of the game that will require you to use realms to join each others game.
    But his friends are on Xbox One edition and my son has the newest minecraft. Apparently they can't play together because they're on different versions?? That's what I'm trying to determine. They're not trying to join realms.
  5. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  6. IRONSTEAKS Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

The cross play of Minecraft works as such,

The PC/MAC is separate from the other versions in terms of cross-play. As in the only way to join a game with console or mobile players (or Windows 10) is to play on a realm.

Console (Xbox and PS), Mobile and Windows 10 will all work without needing realms as long as your friends are online or on the same network as yourself.

It is only the PC/MAC version of the game that will require you to use realms to join each others game.
Thema:

1. Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft... - Similar Threads - Friend plays switch

2. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  3. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  6. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  7. How do you add a friend that plays Nintendo Switch and you play Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you add a friend that plays Nintendo Switch and you play Xbox?: I have my brother added on Microsoft. I've also tried adding his Facebook account that didn't work either. I play on Xbox he has the switch. We are trying to play Vigor or Overwatch 2. If anyone...
  8. I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...: I have a friend playing on switch, who I'm trying to play minecraft with over my xbox. But it's not letting me join, it says that I need to update my account and safety settings in my xbox...
  9. Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch: I would like to use the cross play feature for the game NBA 2 Playground with my brother in law who lives in GA. I have an xbox one and he has a Nintendo Switch. How do I find him to play either...
  10. switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...: switch同士でフレンドになっておりMicrosoft アカウントにもサインインしていますがフレンドの世界に接続しようとしても『接続がタイ アウトになりました。世界に接続できませんでした』と表示されて世界に入ることが出来ません。別のフレンドは入ることが出来るためマルチプレイがオフにもなっていません。どうすれば良いでしょうか。 [Translation- I'm a friend of...