Friend List Issue

Discus and support Friend List Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent someone a friend request. They accepted and I show up on their friend list, but they do not show up on mine. They can send me a message and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobertEby, May 17, 2020.

1. RobertEby
    RobertEby Guest

Friend List Issue

I sent someone a friend request. They accepted and I show up on their friend list, but they do not show up on mine. They can send me a message and I can reply, but I can not send them a message first. Any ideas?

:)

RobertEby, May 17, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Friends list Issues

Great!! Glad it worked for you. Happy Gaming!!
  3. SpiringData58 Win User

Friends list Issue

Just cleared the alternate MAC and it didnt help either. Not sure if it's supposed to be like one of those over time it should refresh and fix but for now it didnt help
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Friends list Issue

Hello there fellow gamer,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the consistent missing of some users from your friends list, to which keeps decreasing.

What has been attempted, just so that we do not provide the same steps as to only provide new troubleshooting to lead to the resolution.

If the console is the only device not registering the correct amount of friends, a
    removal of the accountand then adding back of it is recommended.

As well, attempt a soft factory reset of the console, reset and keep games
    and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try the suggested and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Tomesso Win User

Friend List Issue

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue.

Try performing the hard reset exactly like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 30 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

I hope this helps.
  6. CaptainSwift5 Win User

Friends list issue

Hey all!

Our team was aware of some troubles with this, but the issue should be cleared up. Are you still having troubles seeing your Friends list or has it cleared up for you?
    We are having that same issue....a friend he's added isn't showing on friends list and since we only communicate with friends, he can't hear him or play with him.
Thema:

Friend List Issue

1. Friend List Issue - Similar Threads - Friend List Issue

2. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  3. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  4. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  5. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  6. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  7. New Friends List and Happening Now

in XboX Insiders
    New Friends List and Happening Now: It might be just me but when I go to my friends list on my Xbox, I don't really care about what all of my friends are doing right now. I look at a couple of my friends and I'm done. I personally...
  8. Friends list not loading on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not loading on Xbox: I am unable to access my friends list on my Xbox. I am able to access it on the app. But on my Xbox it says 0 friends online and I can’t access the list I have already done a power cycle and hard...
  9. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...
  10. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....