Friend has not received gift from me?

Discus and support Friend has not received gift from me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought my friend modern warfare 2 the money has been taking out but he has not received it and on my transaction it’s says it tried taking the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pimp Daddy Daniel, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Friend has not received gift from me?

So I bought my friend modern warfare 2 the money has been taking out but he has not received it and on my transaction it’s says it tried taking the money out 4 times after the money was already took out my bank account and he has not received it he did restart his console and I’ve refreshed my transaction logs but nothing has been sent

:)

Pimp Daddy Daniel, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for confirming. Most likely there was an error on your purchase. It may show as paid from your bank but it's possible that it may have been reversed or refunded already which could take few days to appear on your bank account.

I suggest that you wait before it's returned. We cannot request a refund if there's no order recorded on your account.
  4. Pimp Daddy Daniel Win User

No it does not show up but is shows that the money was taken out by Xbox on my bank account
  5. abdullahussain1 Win User

My friends recieving free $5 in Xbox live messages?

Most of the Xbox players have received a $ 10 gift from Microsoft for Black Friday and my friends have received it yesterday but nothing has come to me.
  6. DanielaMMdmm Win User

Gifts?!?!?!

I also received a gift from a friend. I live in Brazil, and my friend in USA. I can not redeem my gifts.
Thema:

1. Friend has not received gift from me? - Similar Threads - Friend has received

2. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  3. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  4. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  5. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  6. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...: My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  9. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  10. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...