Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable...

Discus and support Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says, he has beta but is not enrolled, he has tried several methods normally used including enrolling and unenrolling but has gotten no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReillyReese, Sep 1, 2021.

1. ReillyReese
    ReillyReese Guest

Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable...

Like the title says, he has beta but is not enrolled, he has tried several methods normally used including enrolling and unenrolling but has gotten no where. This seems like an issue with his Microsoft account / Microsoft Store but Microsoft store directed his last ticket to Xbox, which directed the ticket again to Mojang who then directed him back to Xbox and then closed the ticket.
    Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable... [​IMG]

:)

ReillyReese, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable to unenroll. Please advise.

Okay no Mojang here. Okay, let's try the following: 1) Sign out from your profile, restart Minecraft, sign in and test again

2) Check if it works now
  3. ReillyReese Win User

Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable to unenroll. Please advise.

Hmm okay, tell him to do the following:

Press Windows button + R and insert in (powershell -command "Start-Process notepad $env:windir\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" -Verb runas)

Then delete anything that has to do with "mojang"
    He sent me this picture.
    [​IMG]
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Reilly welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Has he tried uninstalling and installing the game?
  5. ReillyReese Win User

Hi there Reilly welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Has he tried uninstalling and installing the game?
    He has tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft store with no change in the situation. He also under the advice of another friend attempted to uninstall and reinstall using the Command Prompt Console also with no change.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hmm okay, tell him to do the following:

Press Windows button + R and insert in (powershell -command "Start-Process notepad $env:windir\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" -Verb runas)

Then delete anything that has to do with "mojang"
Thema:

1. Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable... - Similar Threads - Friend has Minecraft

2. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  3. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  4. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  5. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  6. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...: My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Purchased 2 Games DBD and Minecraft for my Friend as a Gift Friend Has Redeemed the 2 Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 2 Games DBD and Minecraft for my Friend as a Gift Friend Has Redeemed the 2 Game...: I purchased DBD and Minecraft for my friend. I purchased them on the PC Xbox App for a friend with an Xbox 1. I selected the option to gift to a friends using console. My friend has used the 2...
  9. Friend on XBOX has the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock, but the microsoft store says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend on XBOX has the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock, but the microsoft store says...: Title says it. I want to play Minecraft with my friend, but she's on 1.18.12.xxxx whatever, and my version is 1.18.102.0. The microsoft store says MY version is the latest version (which obviously...
  10. Is the Minecraft Beta multi-player if your friend has the beta too? Or no?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Minecraft Beta multi-player if your friend has the beta too? Or no?: . submitted by /u/NotRequired000 [link] [comments]