Friend getting communication ban for playing the game

Discus and support Friend getting communication ban for playing the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend recently got a communication ban after defeating a player on fortnite battle royal the player that got defeated then sent my friend messages... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TZH WarriorV, Apr 14, 2018.

1. TZH WarriorV
    TZH WarriorV Guest

My friend recently got a communication ban after defeating a player on fortnite battle royal the player that got defeated then sent my friend messages that could have upsetted him in a manner and that exalted into a argument between the defeated player and
    my friend.

Can you tell me why my friend got a communication ban instead of the other player also I have got evidence of the chat between my friend and the other player that my friend sent to me as well

:)

TZH WarriorV, Apr 14, 2018
  2. Raato77
    Raato77 Guest
    Banned communication

i ve got communication ban.. ok i earn it. Why i am also banned in nhl 18, EASHL online game to playing with my friends????. I understand that communication ban, little bit different way..

Raato77, Apr 14, 2018
  3. Chainslow
    Chainslow Guest
    Communication ban?

hello my gamer tag is and I was wondering if and how I can lift a 2 week communication ban. I was with 4 of my friends playing Xbox and about 2 days later I was playing with some friends just talking and I got a message from Xbox. This isn’t not
    unusual for me because I have gotten many people banned because I do truely try to keep this a safe platform. But when I opened the message I wasn’t met with a communication ban which I see is wrong and I would like to find a way to uplift this ban

Chainslow, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Your friend would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about his ban and to see about submitting a case review.

As long as your friend filed a complaint on the other player, the enforcement team would be investigating them too. Suspensions are not always issued immediately and even if he hasn't received a ban yet, it doesn't mean he won't.

Smwutches, Apr 14, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Your friend would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about his ban and to see about submitting a case review.

As long as your friend filed a complaint on the other player, the enforcement team would be investigating them too. Suspensions are not always issued immediately and even if he hasn't received a ban yet, it doesn't mean he won't.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Friend with communication ban

Nothing to fix.

If your friend was suspended it's because the violated the ToU/CoC & were caught.

Your friend would of been sent an email telling them why they were suspended or they can go to the enforcement site
    here for more info & to file for a case review if eligible.
  7. xll CHeeZuS llx Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Now check this out.. I got unbanned today... was playing in a party with my friends then randomly got a communication ban... I had no issues with anybody.. just playing with my friends..
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Xbox Live Difficulties

Sorry the enforcement team does not follow these sites. You can get more information about your ban at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US and also file a case review there too.

As for not being able to play multiplayer games, You can still play multiplayer game with a communications ban with one catch, if the game requires communications to play the game then you will not be able to play that game wile on Comm Ban
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Banned

normally that's a communications ban, for breaking terms of service or code of conduct... If you're able to still get on xbox live and play games that's not a console ban, someone could of reported communications from you such as a voice message or texted
    message and If you had anything offensive in it you'll get the communication ban... https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
Thema:

1. Friend getting communication ban for playing the game - Similar Threads - Friend getting communication

2. Not getting Xbox friend notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Not getting Xbox friend notifications: Anyone else not getting notifications for when their friends come online? Been doing this for about a week now. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  6. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  7. How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?: My texts messages don’t go through to my friends. I’ve unplugged the router, restarted my Xbox 2 times and nothing works but I made another acc to see if it work and yes it does but my main...
  8. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  9. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  10. Can Xbox get my friend ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Xbox get my friend ban: Get him ban because he roast and say call me trash at gtav and talk a lot of smash Here is Xbox username [mod removed] 7eef1129-f8d2-4116-800a-dc5d5cff55cf