Friend bought me a game but I didn’t receive it and he can’t find it either.

Discus and support Friend bought me a game but I didn’t receive it and he can’t find it either. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend bought me The Force Unleashed a few days ago, and i havent received it. I’ve tried signing out and back in, looking everywhere for it, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaMunky, Apr 9, 2021.

1. DaMunky
    DaMunky Guest

My friend bought me The Force Unleashed a few days ago, and i havent received it. I’ve tried signing out and back in, looking everywhere for it, and turning my console off and on again, but i cant find it anywhere. He said that it said the game was delievered, and he called Microsoft to try and refund it and they said he couldn’t because “i already had it”. Am i missing something, or is there some way to fix this without him having to spend $20 again? I’ve got an Xbox One X.

:)

DaMunky, Apr 9, 2021
  2. DaMunky Win User

Yes I did. I checked my spam folder and all my emails, and I found nothing.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Did you check your email for a code for the game?
  4. Bart0376472 Win User

Gifted game

I said I didn’t buy it is was bought as gift from a friend of the store he bought it for me so I can play with him online same version he bought
  5. DyllVern Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
  6. Sashka BodakOstian Win User

Can't buy license minecraft

help me please.
    i can't buy minecraft,
    we use a ukrainian card and buy in denmark,
    it says that the card is blocked but it is not blocked.
    we called a friend from ukraine to try to buy minecraft with a ukrainian card in ukraine,
    he didn’t succeed either.
    the money was not debited,
    but the license was not bought either.
Thema:

1. Friend bought me a game but I didn’t receive it and he can’t find it either. - Similar Threads - Friend bought game

2. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  3. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  4. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  5. Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...: Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but it won’t download and says incompatible with this device e93ad5d8-9461-4955-a4c7-0392213f0fe4
  6. Bought a game for a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game for a friend.: I bought a friend a copy of Monster Hunter World, but he hasn’t received an email or code redemption option in messages. Is there something else I need to do or did I get robbed??...
  7. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  8. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  9. Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?: I want to know if we can play,my friend want to buy it from steam we will be able to play? 15d0cd9d-026f-48ec-8b0d-50e41213bba9
  10. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95