friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks

Discus and support friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; a friend who I gave my account to messaged himself profanities and racial slurs then reported my account for it the case review button isn't working so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kenfournie, Apr 10, 2019.

1. kenfournie
    kenfournie Guest

a friend who I gave my account to messaged himself profanities and racial slurs then reported my account for it the case review button isn't working so i was wondering if there were any other ways to get unbanned

:)

kenfournie, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Tornado F7 Win User

First step, obviously, is FIND NEW FRIENDS to replace him. Hopefully not jerks like your now-ex-friend. What an idiot.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

sadly, you may have no recourse, you as the account holder are solely responsible for what occurs on that account.

You would need to prove it was your friend and not you that was logged into the account at the time, even if you got the case reviewed that would prove difficult.

Never trust anyone with your log in info.

If you haven't yet, change your password and make sure your contact info is up to date. Also if the password/email combo is something you use other places, be sure and change it on those sites as well.
  4. Smwutches Win User

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team to possibly lift a suspension. If it's no longer eligible, there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.

Also, it is a violation of the code of conduct to give your account information to anyone else. This is partially the reason.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

It's a tricky situation to be in because they will likely say that there's no way to prove your claim, and ultimately you are responsible for what happens with your account. Take it as a lesson, not to let anybody else use your account, at least not without
    you present to put a stop to stuff like that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

sadly, you may have no recourse, you as the account holder are solely responsible for what occurs on that account.

You would need to prove it was your friend and not you that was logged into the account at the time, even if you got the case reviewed that would prove difficult.
    The enforcement team won't look at that kind of proof. Per the terms you agree to, you are responsible for your account at all times. What matters is that the code of conduct was broken on that account which is why the account is suspended.
Thema:

1. friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks - Similar Threads - friend banned communications

2. Can Xbox get my friend ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Xbox get my friend ban: Get him ban because he roast and say call me trash at gtav and talk a lot of smash Here is Xbox username [mod removed] 7eef1129-f8d2-4116-800a-dc5d5cff55cf
  3. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  4. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  5. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...
  6. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  7. My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture: my friend got perma banned for posting his profile pic (which contained no gore or anything explicit) however his ban info dosent say anything and xbox hasnt tried to do anything he says, his...
  8. So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...: Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I don’t wanna spend that $70 I don’t have to...
  9. Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...: Xbox i got banned for no reason and did not do any of the stuff that it say but one of my friends that has my Xbox info got mad at me and most likely did the things you said I did...
  10. Used to be friend got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Used to be friend got me banned: One of my used to be friends have my xbox account and he messaged one if his friends and himself to get me banned and I want see if there was a way to get my account back my number is <removed> *...