Friday The 13th

Discus and support Friday The 13th in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i’m trying to download friday the 13th game but when i put the disk in it only downloads skin packs instead of the game itself how do i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaydanBrz, Jul 6, 2022.

1. KaydanBrz
    KaydanBrz Guest

Friday The 13th

So i’m trying to download friday the 13th game but when i put the disk in it only downloads skin packs instead of the game itself how do i fix this?

Skin packs:

Retail-Exclusive Clothing

Bloody Jason

:)

KaydanBrz, Jul 6, 2022
  2. zeroice007 Win User

Friday the 13th for the Holidays?

A December Friday the 13th lol I haven't played Friday the 13th in quite some time maybe ill dig it up for a game or two
  3. banky71 Win User

What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

Im gonna play through Blair Witch. I also have all the Friday the 13th movies because the sale they usually have on Friday the 13th.
  4. Chivaston511 Win User

(Discussion) Favorite horror game you have played?

friday the 13th it was fun
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Dead by daylight, killer or survivor and who do you pick?

Is the gameplay of this similar to Friday the 13th?
  6. Bonien2 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

Dead by daylight or Friday the 13th :)
Thema:

Friday The 13th

1. Friday The 13th - Similar Threads - Friday 13th

2. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  3. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  4. My level rest 2 times on Friday the 13th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My level rest 2 times on Friday the 13th: My level rest 2 times on Friday the 13th df60e984-e22b-423b-8583-8e9c18b45442
  5. Friday The 13th the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday The 13th the game: The game keeps telling me that Database Login Failure! Verify internet connection. And the game was working yesterday on the 1/20/2023 but today 1/21/2023 it's saying this I've restarted the game...
  6. Friday the 13th the game is having issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th the game is having issues: hello fellow gamer's for those who play Friday the 13 the game like me and a bunch of my friends early today a bunch of people were getting a error that says could not retrieve database login...
  7. Friday the 13th on series x drops all sound to tv. Audio works fine into a headset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th on series x drops all sound to tv. Audio works fine into a headset.: Every time my son plays Friday the 13th on my series x the sound to the TV automatically cuts off. Can hear just fine when using a headset. Playing on Samsung 75" 4k uhd TV. My son has a xbox one...
  8. Xbox Game Request, Friday the 13th game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Request, Friday the 13th game: Hello Microsoft, can you put Friday the 13th game on Game Pass please? Thank you submitted by /u/Space_Kitty76 [link] [comments]
  9. Friday the 13th The game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th The game: Ok so i got the game to download but when i go to play it, it says “If you have a game disc, Insert it now.” But the disk is in the system? I don’t have money to just buy a new one even if it’s...
  10. Friday the 13th outage issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th outage issues: is anyone else having issues with login and multiplayer on Friday the 13th the because i haven't been able to log in all day and neither have any of my friends. does anyone know why this is...