Friday The 13th the game

Discus and support Friday The 13th the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game keeps telling me that Database Login Failure! Verify internet connection. And the game was working yesterday on the 1/20/2023 but today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jerry Bermann, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Friday The 13th the game

The game keeps telling me that Database Login Failure! Verify internet connection. And the game was working yesterday on the 1/20/2023 but today 1/21/2023 it's saying this I've restarted the game and my Xbox 10 time and it won't work I just want to play with friends but I guess not.

:)

Jerry Bermann, Jan 22, 2023
  2. zeroice007 Win User

Friday the 13th for the Holidays?

A December Friday the 13th lol I haven't played Friday the 13th in quite some time maybe ill dig it up for a game or two
  3. ColdestSquire10 Win User

What Game Will You Be Playing On FRIDAY THE 13TH? 01-13-17

ill be playing friday the 13th the game
  4. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

New Games with Gold for October 2019

Love Friday the 13th such a great game
  5. yobrizo Win User

What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

Hello. clearly the game of Friday the 13th or that of the blair witch
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Favorite Jump Scare?

for me Friday the 13th, I found the game terrifying.
Thema:

Friday The 13th the game

1. Friday The 13th the game - Similar Threads - Friday 13th game

2. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  3. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  4. Friday the 13th the game is having issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th the game is having issues: hello fellow gamer's for those who play Friday the 13 the game like me and a bunch of my friends early today a bunch of people were getting a error that says could not retrieve database login...
  5. Xbox Game Request, Friday the 13th game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Request, Friday the 13th game: Hello Microsoft, can you put Friday the 13th game on Game Pass please? Thank you submitted by /u/Space_Kitty76 [link] [comments]
  6. Friday the 13th The game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th The game: Ok so i got the game to download but when i go to play it, it says “If you have a game disc, Insert it now.” But the disk is in the system? I don’t have money to just buy a new one even if it’s...
  7. game chat not working in friday the 13th

in XBoX on Consoles
    game chat not working in friday the 13th: im trying to play friday with some friends and i can’t talk nor hear them while in game chat. i have already try the disconnect and reconnect headset, also turning off consle and turning off...
  8. Friday the 13th: The Game isn’t launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th: The Game isn’t launching: I acquired Friday The 13th: The Game from when it was available on Games for gold last year. Now when i try and start up the game i get this message. ( Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold...
  9. Friday the 13th the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th the game: So I got the ultimate slasher edition of Friday the 13th the game in 2018 or somewhere around and I immediately noticed that I couldn't choose any kills from the part 7 kill pack so I decided to...
  10. Friday The 13th: The Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday The 13th: The Game: Hello So recently I brought "friday the 13th ulimite slasher edition" got to downloading it today and so like any other game you out the disc in or click on the game you want to play and it...