Friday the 13th on series x drops all sound to tv. Audio works fine into a headset.

Discus and support Friday the 13th on series x drops all sound to tv. Audio works fine into a headset. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time my son plays Friday the 13th on my series x the sound to the TV automatically cuts off. Can hear just fine when using a headset. Playing on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Butch P, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Butch P
    Butch P Guest

Friday the 13th on series x drops all sound to tv. Audio works fine into a headset.

Every time my son plays Friday the 13th on my series x the sound to the TV automatically cuts off. Can hear just fine when using a headset. Playing on Samsung 75" 4k uhd TV. My son has a xbox one s and when he hooks up to the same tv and plays friday there are no issues. Someone PLEASE help. I've hard restarted. I have unplugged it for 30 mins and tried again with the same result. I have uninstalled Friday and re-installed. I've tried unhooking the optic cable and rehooking it. Again FRIDAY THE 13TH is the ONLY game that does this.

:)

Butch P, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Butch P Win User

I appreciate the response but as u can read in my description I have done all that.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Butch

Please try this:

A. Change the HDMI audio output, for example. If you’re using stereo uncompressed change it to 5.1 uncompressed (and try with each option available)

B. Power cycle the Xbox:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

C. Reinstall the game

D. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps
    Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
    **Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts
  5. SENATOR 265 Win User

Does Microsoft have a plan to fix the "no audio" issues with the Xbox series x games?

my xbox series X is playing up i have no game audio for xbox one and series X games, xbox 360 game worked fine, i reset my console kept games and apps and no audio still. i dunno ill call support when i can, Im using samesung 4k hdr qled tv and it worked fine a few hours ago and then just stopped. and last few months been having no menu sound and start up sound too issue now no games audio :(
  6. Weird Shroom Win User

Xbox One stuck on headset audio

Update: it now works with headset audio set to stereo uncompressed. Previously the TV sound went funky when I set it to that, now it works fine....but I'm still stuck in headset mode with no headset attached.
Thema:

1. Friday the 13th on series x drops all sound to tv. Audio works fine into a headset. - Similar Threads - Friday 13th series

2. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  3. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  4. My level rest 2 times on Friday the 13th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My level rest 2 times on Friday the 13th: My level rest 2 times on Friday the 13th df60e984-e22b-423b-8583-8e9c18b45442
  5. Friday The 13th the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday The 13th the game: The game keeps telling me that Database Login Failure! Verify internet connection. And the game was working yesterday on the 1/20/2023 but today 1/21/2023 it's saying this I've restarted the game...
  6. Friday the 13th the game is having issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th the game is having issues: hello fellow gamer's for those who play Friday the 13 the game like me and a bunch of my friends early today a bunch of people were getting a error that says could not retrieve database login...
  7. Xbox Game Request, Friday the 13th game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Request, Friday the 13th game: Hello Microsoft, can you put Friday the 13th game on Game Pass please? Thank you submitted by /u/Space_Kitty76 [link] [comments]
  8. Friday the 13th The game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th The game: Ok so i got the game to download but when i go to play it, it says “If you have a game disc, Insert it now.” But the disk is in the system? I don’t have money to just buy a new one even if it’s...
  9. Friday The 13th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday The 13th: So i’m trying to download friday the 13th game but when i put the disk in it only downloads skin packs instead of the game itself how do i fix this? Skin packs: Retail-Exclusive Clothing...
  10. Friday the 13th outage issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th outage issues: is anyone else having issues with login and multiplayer on Friday the 13th the because i haven't been able to log in all day and neither have any of my friends. does anyone know why this is...