Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

Discus and support Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChanceGaga, May 26, 2024.

1. ChanceGaga
    ChanceGaga Guest

I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power cycle. I assumed this is because it’s not available in the store anymore so maybe it’s no longer backwards compatible, but I am hopeful for a way to play it on my Series X. Any help?

:)

ChanceGaga, May 26, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

The game being delisted from purchasing would not remove it from being backwards compatible. It sounds more like it's an issue with the disc since the console won't recognize it.
  3. ChanceGaga Win User

I thought that a first too… but like I mentioned in the post It works fine in my Xbox One. I’m so confused! Thanks for your reply!
  4. Smwutches Win User

backward compatible xbox 1

There is no longer way to vote for games to become backwards compatible and backwards compatibility for the One just ended.
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download

This game is not backwards compatible and unfortunately xbox are no longer making backwards compatible games as they are focusing on next gen and upcoming games
  6. kRevali Win User

Jogos da game god -[Translation - God games]

Mercenaries is a Xbox Original game, I'm not sure if it can be played on the Xbox 360, some xbox original games are no longer compatible with Xbox 360 backward compatibility.

Take a look at the Backwards comp info: https://support.xbox.com/es-ES/browse/games/backward-compatibility
Thema:

1. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible? - Similar Threads - Friday Game longer

2. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

in XboX Insiders
    Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help: I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on...
  3. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  4. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  5. Friday The 13th the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday The 13th the game: The game keeps telling me that Database Login Failure! Verify internet connection. And the game was working yesterday on the 1/20/2023 but today 1/21/2023 it's saying this I've restarted the game...
  6. Friday the 13th the game is having issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th the game is having issues: hello fellow gamer's for those who play Friday the 13 the game like me and a bunch of my friends early today a bunch of people were getting a error that says could not retrieve database login...
  7. Xbox Game Request, Friday the 13th game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Request, Friday the 13th game: Hello Microsoft, can you put Friday the 13th game on Game Pass please? Thank you submitted by /u/Space_Kitty76 [link] [comments]
  8. Friday the 13th The game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th The game: Ok so i got the game to download but when i go to play it, it says “If you have a game disc, Insert it now.” But the disk is in the system? I don’t have money to just buy a new one even if it’s...
  9. Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...: I bought the following games: RESIDENT EVIL 2 Deluxe Edition: $19.99 MGS PW HD: $14.99 METAL GEAR SOLID HD EDITION: 2 & 3 : $9.99 Maneater: $25.99 The only game that was not on sale was MGS...
  10. It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games: It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale to earn reward quest Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games Cant complete to get 5000 Microsoft rewards points...