Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update.

Discus and support Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; And you removed your previous configuration from DHCP reservation? If you're getting a technician out to have a look at your networking equipment, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X SNiP3r iR3 X, Dec 19, 2015.

1. taidara
    taidara Guest

And you removed your previous configuration from DHCP reservation?

If you're getting a technician out to have a look at your networking equipment, it may be a good start for you to point out if they can deploy you with a more up-to-date gateway.

The VMDG280 is a fairly old networking device and you would benefit from getting a more up-to-date device. I hope your ISP agree on this one as well.

Keep us posted!

taidara, Jan 16, 2016
  2. Dude99110
    Dude99110 Guest
    I have finally got a new device (vmdg490) and the disconnect has stopped, and now my NAT is constantly changing between open and strict.

Dude99110, Feb 5, 2016
  3. I believe that is a superhub 2 , this is from the "known issues" page...

Known Issues

This Gateway will sometimes cause issues connecting with cloud based games, resulting in a timeout with "Unable to join session" status message. This is due to the Gateway being configured to disable IPSec Pass-Through by default. IPSec Pass-Through is required
    to establish multi-player sessions. To resolve this issue, you must enable IPSec Pass-Through on the Gateway..

There is a current known issue where the SuperHub 2 will cause constant disconnections in multiplayer-based games if on Wireless.

The issue is currently being investigated by Xbox and Virgin Media.

RobertBuckalew, Feb 5, 2016
  4. Dude99110
    Dude99110 Guest

@bimnog it's a superhub 2ac, and the disconnect has stopped completely. My NAT changes to strict when I start up a game though.

Dude99110, Feb 6, 2016
  5. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Could you make sure IPSec Pass-through mode is ticked enable on your SH2ac.

If you go to your console's network settings and select the Multiplayer connection test, what is the outcome of your NATs behaviour?

taidara, Feb 6, 2016
  6. @Dude , I listed those known issues because they could be causing your nat issues ...

RobertBuckalew, Feb 6, 2016
  7. Bu5hranger
    Bu5hranger Guest
    Ok so after a week or 2 of this not happening to me, yesterday in the middle of a COD: Black Ops III game it disconnected me from live and reconnected about 5 seconds later. Now, every single hour on the dot it will do the same thing. Why does this just
    seem to start happening out of nowhere? I haven't changed anything on my end but all of a sudden it just starts doing it for a while, then goes away... then starts happening again randomly again sometime in future.

Bu5hranger, Feb 8, 2016
  8. Bu5hranger
    Bu5hranger Guest

Still happening to me everyday

Bu5hranger, Feb 13, 2016
  9. you changed equipment like the original poster did and you still disconnect ? What equipment did you get?

RobertBuckalew, Feb 14, 2016
  10. Dude99110
    Dude99110 Guest
    Found a way to fix the NAT issues.

• Disable UPnP
    • Put the Xbox in a DHCP Reservation
    • Re-enable UPnP

Dude99110, Feb 16, 2016
  11. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Disable/Enable UPnP will clear/flush the UPnP map table at its current state.

@Dude99110 - Please do let us know if your NATs behaviour changes.

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: