Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update.

Discus and support Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just re-enabled UPnP and disabled the ports is all. 1e5a33ab-4174-4db6-983b-6ddd53be767c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X SNiP3r iR3 X, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update.

Just re-enabled UPnP and disabled the ports is all.

:)

X SNiP3r iR3 X, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Milk Foilage
    Milk Foilage Guest
    Internet frequently disconnecting from internet

Sorry, Xbox frequently disconnecting from internet

Milk Foilage, Dec 19, 2015
  3. kylewildman
    kylewildman Guest
    Frequently disconnecting from Xbox Live

My Xbox is too far away to connect via cable. I only recently started playing my Xbox again and I never had these problems when I was playing around a year ago.

kylewildman, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Dude99110
    Dude99110 Guest

I've just noticed that since I used my 'fix' earlier, my youtube app is no longer able to sync with my xbox.

Dude99110, Dec 20, 2015
  5. @Dude , why not call your isp (is it virgin media ?) and just see if they will give you a new modem ? Should be no cost other than what you are already paying them if its a rental...either way and , not to be mean here , but that VMDG280 was never really
    known as a good unit (I know it was fine before but ..) anyway , its fairly old model and they should upgrade you if you ask , even if it dosent fix THIS issue , you still would have a better unit ....just a suggestion ...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 20, 2015
  6. Dude99110
    Dude99110 Guest
    Sorry about the inactivity, I haven't been able to post anything recently.

I was wondering if there was a recent hotfix, as I haven't disconnected once today.

Dude99110, Dec 24, 2015
  7. I cant think they would push any update on Christmas eve , but maybe , early Christmas present perhaps ? ...hope it sticks ...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 24, 2015
  8. Dude99110
    Dude99110 Guest

Never mind, I disconnected earlier.

Going back to the packet captures, I noticed that my Xbox one was sending data to my PC. Might that have anything to do with the problem?

Dude99110, Dec 25, 2015
  9. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Have you had the chance to try my latest suggestion?

Your Xbox One is probably advertising its identity to neighbors on your LAN segement.

- Hey, look! Another Windows speaking machine. I would like to form a neighbor relationship if that's ok? lol Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update. ;)

taidara, Dec 25, 2015
  10. DuskShaman
    DuskShaman Guest
    if its really modem/r problem why i have connection issues at 3 different network (home and friends place) except my xb is connectin every 10min for 5-10 sec and then disconnect

DuskShaman, Dec 26, 2015
  11. DuskShaman
    DuskShaman Guest
    and my ip changes randomly 169. to 84. if thats means anything maybe i have to devolve to ps4...

DuskShaman, Dec 26, 2015
  12. DuskShaman
    DuskShaman Guest
    110% that the problem is in the xbox

after 5 different networks with 3 different operators and m/r my xb1 is nothing more but 400e paperweight

MS fix this *** please or go f*** blender....please

DuskShaman, Dec 27, 2015
  13. Dude99110
    Dude99110 Guest

@taidara I still haven't been able to try your solution yet, but the console started acting weird later.

The dashboard glitched out after turning the console on for the first time today (in the same way that it does when doing my 'fix'), and I restarted the console. I haven't disconnected yet.

Also, devices can now sync to my xbox, and they weren't able to before.

Dude99110, Dec 27, 2015
  14. I am having the same issue right now. But more frequently but sometimes it works no problem,

it's not my internet as I can use my phone or laptop at the same time but it only disconnects when I'm in a party or playing a game never when I am using an app like YouTube

HungryAfrikan, Dec 27, 2015
  15. Just because someones laptop can load a web page does not mean their internet is "fine" as far as xbox live is concerned ...and streaming from youtube is in no way the same thing (connection wise) as playing mp in a lobby full of people and chatting in
    a party at the same time .......one is rush hour traffic on the DC Beltway the other is a sunday drive in the country...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update. - Similar Threads - Frequently disconnecting live

2. Frequent disconnections during cloud gaming on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Frequent disconnections during cloud gaming on Series S: During some long sessions playing in the cloud from an Xbox Series S, the game closes without warning, requiring it to be reopened It happens very often. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  4. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  5. what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?: I have an Xbox One and Xbox X - both have issues with the internet connection dropping or not connecting. 1. Xbox One is obviously older but has the same issue as the Xbox X 2. Xbox X was...
  6. Frequent network disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent network disconnect: Lots of network disconnects with my series x. Is this a known issue? cd6faa62-c931-46d5-b218-4a55cf3a3ded
  7. Xbox one controller frequently disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one controller frequently disconnects: My Xbox one controller is rapidly disconnecting from my Xbox. I tried updating the firmware on the Xbox. I’ve replaced the batteries. Still happening. The light on the controller stays on when...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows frequently disconnects all my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows frequently disconnects all my controllers: The receiver disconnects all my controllers (4) at random times, not all at once, they die one by one. Also when I'm playing alone, the active controller disconnects, then I take another one, and...
  9. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...: Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6 connection DMZ turned on Xbox Port forward configured...
  10. Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller: I have tried all of the troubleshooting techniques, but I am still having issues connecting to my Xbox One X with my bluetooth, Microsoft certified wireless Xbox One controllers. All of them are...