Frequent Network Connectivity Drops Between Cloud Servers and Elder Scrolls Online Megaserver

Discus and support Frequent Network Connectivity Drops Between Cloud Servers and Elder Scrolls Online Megaserver in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really enjoy playing The Elder Scrolls Online and when I saw The Elder Scrolls Online appear on MS Cloud Gaming I was excited to be able to play with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenevolentBowD, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Frequent Network Connectivity Drops Between Cloud Servers and Elder Scrolls Online Megaserver

I really enjoy playing The Elder Scrolls Online and when I saw The Elder Scrolls Online appear on MS Cloud Gaming I was excited to be able to play with ESO players on XBox.

I can launch the game without any issues but I am often unable to get past the character selection screen because the app will report a connectivity issue, ask me to check my internet connect, and return me to the first ESO menu.

Sometimes it would take over 40 minutes to load a character.

To me, the issue appears to be a connectivity issue between the MS Cloud Servers and the ESO Megaservers. I'm playing on a 100+ MB connection.

Comments?

:)

BenevolentBowD, Nov 24, 2021
  2. BenevolentBowD Win User

Frequent Network Connectivity Drops Between Cloud Servers and Elder Scrolls Online Megaserver

I tried MS Cloud Gaming on my phone over cell connection and I had similar problems.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi BenevolentBowD! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you tried using a different network? Sometimes everything seems fine in our network but still we have issues with some servers, best way to discard this would be to test a different network, like a hotspot mobile
  4. BenevolentBowD Win User

There isn't an issue on my network. I have low ping to my ISP and download/upload speeds that exceed the cloud gaming recommendations.

I'm using a wired connection and I can play the PC version of Elder Scrolls in another window without issue.

Since I'm essentially playing in a browser window and the UI reflects what's happening on the MS Cloud server, the fact that the UI shows the occasional network connectivity warning, I conclude that the issue must be between the MS Cloud Server and the ESO Megaservers.
  5. BenevolentBowD Win User

Good news, Zenimax Online Studio has found the problem. Bad news is Elder Scrolls Online will be removed from MS Cloud Gaming for a while to fix it.

Hi Everyone,

We are aware of frequent player disconnects leading to a suboptimal experience while playing The Elder Scrolls Online with Xbox Cloud Gaming. The Xbox Cloud Gaming team have identified a fix which we expect to take a few months to implement. While this work is in progress, The Elder Scrolls Online will be temporarily unavailable on Xbox Cloud Gaming. This change goes into effect starting on Friday, February 11, 2022 at 12 p.m. PST/3 p.m. EST/8 p.m. GMT. You may still enjoy The Elder Scrolls Online and access your existing Xbox ESO account by downloading the game to an Xbox console.

We will update this thread when we have more information to share. For any questions, please contact Xbox Customer Support at support.xbox.com.

SOURCE: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.c...vailable-on-xbox-cloud-gaming-starting-feb-11
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If the problem it's between the Xbox server and the ESO servers all players would have the same connection issues, and since not all players, including miself playing at the moment, don't have this issues we can conclude that you must try a different network and check if the problem persist please
Thema:

1. Frequent Network Connectivity Drops Between Cloud Servers and Elder Scrolls Online Megaserver - Similar Threads - Frequent Network Connectivity

2. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  3. what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?: I have an Xbox One and Xbox X - both have issues with the internet connection dropping or not connecting. 1. Xbox One is obviously older but has the same issue as the Xbox X 2. Xbox X was...
  4. Frequent network disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent network disconnect: Lots of network disconnects with my series x. Is this a known issue? cd6faa62-c931-46d5-b218-4a55cf3a3ded
  5. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...: Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes). I...
  6. Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.: For the past month my computer has descended into an unplayable state. I recently discovered on Intel's XTU program that I am experiencing power limit throttling. Could this be what is the issue...
  7. Xbox 360 display acting up. Crashes frequent.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 display acting up. Crashes frequent.: I recently found my old Xbox 360 S a few days ago and plugged it back in. When I did that, the wallpaper/background seemed all broken, with corrupted polygons everywhere. The console also crashes...
  8. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...: Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618
  9. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  10. Xbox app on windows 10 frequent network errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on windows 10 frequent network errors: My Xbox one and windows 10 pcs are on a wired Ethernet LAN. When I test streaming I get told "Very high". Yet when I play games I get frequent network connectivity issues. Usually it disconnects...