Freezing

Discus and support Freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The game on my new xbox 360 just freezes after an hour or so of use. 2ae19342-1fa1-4c11-9ce1-cc1cf5266871 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LifelikeSun46, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Freezing

The game on my new xbox 360 just freezes after an hour or so of use.

:)

LifelikeSun46, Jan 2, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

I faced screen freeze problem 2 or 3 times, and it was because of the faulty game discs. But there are some other reasons that make your screen freeze while playing. Overheating is a most common reason. You may have a look in this article that explains it- Xbox Freezing Solutions.

I have posted a thread in how to's and tutorials forum that explains the solutions for screen freezing problems in details-- How to solve your Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Problem.

kevin, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Dashboard Background Freezing

Hey its the xbox360 arcade. I have cleaned it from dust in the fans,motherboard,cpu etc. I tried offline = freezing, hardrive games = freezing, disc games = freezing, disc films = freezing

ArtisticToxinzz, Jan 2, 2014
  4. PsychoVlad Win User

Minecraft on xbox one freezing during gameplay.

We experience a complete freeze. When the account that freezes is hosting the world in splitscreen, all players and the world freeze.

When the account that freezes is the second player, not hosting the world, no one freezes.

When the account that freezes is hosting a world on xbox, and I join on my PC, only the xbox player freezes. I do not freeze on my PC, and the world does not freeze.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anymore information.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Mi consola xbox se congela jugando Gears of War 3

Hey there! Is this the only game that is freezing? When exactly is it freezing; what are you doing when it freezes?
  6. joesullivan3 Win User

obox one is freezing

no but on Fortnite it will freeze, go back to start then freeze when loading. it will also freeze at the home screen.
  7. WearifulBody1 Win User

randomly freeze

thank you for updating us. Have you successfully resolve the freezing issues of your system?
    NO

This is how I start my last post: The freezes not fixed.

The freezes not fixed.

The freezes not fixed.

The freezes not fixed.

The freezes not fixed.

I'm so dissappointed. I deleted this ****. Thanks for take my money for nothing!
  8. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

console locks up at start

Thema:

Freezing

1. Freezing - Similar Threads - Freezing

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.

in XboX Insiders
    BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.: Hi. I am having issues w the BBC iPlayer freezing on a white screen on app start all the sudden. It worked fine till a week ago. 2 or 3 updates ago it started freezing. I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead....
  4. Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze: I had my fiest ever freeze in the my games and apps library and my console makes an electric noise when the hdd storage device is in and stops when I unplug it. I was wondering could my external...
  5. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  6. YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes: Does anyone else having the problem where YouTube is lagging very bad to the point that the sound keeps going and the videos freezes and if you put it on a higher quality it lags more often ? It’s...
  7. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  8. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  9. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  10. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...