Freezing up games

Discus and support Freezing up games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Glasses USA ad causes freezing or delay of game. Takes time off especially in Jigsaw so you can not complete a puzzle. If I see the ad pop up, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukewarmFob22, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Freezing up games

The Glasses USA ad causes freezing or delay of game. Takes time off especially in Jigsaw so you can not complete a puzzle. If I see the ad pop up, I just leave the game and go on. There are only certain ads that do this and is very frustrating.

:)

LukewarmFob22, Sep 10, 2017
  2. i can not play taptiles

the game keep freezing up please help

DancyBrick23293, Sep 10, 2017
  3. game frozen up and problem with connection

Game is freezing up and connection problems

TangyCabbage604, Sep 10, 2017
  4. loretta benson Win User

Taptiles update Windows 8.1

when playing taptiles game freezes please repair this is occurring often I enjoy game but hard to play when it freezes up
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Heads Up -- When a game freeze is NOT a freeze

I don't know man, but the same thing happened to me.

I literally waited for over a minute then reset the 360.

Head in this time and do the same thing, only to have IT do the same thing. I waited and again, just before I decided to get up to turn it off, it shows signs of continuing.

Believe me, I saved right after that.
  6. SquareFantasy Win User

There is an error that occurs here for some people. It is supposed to go dark and you are supposed to wait around a minute for rescue, but some people have to wait 5 or more minutes and some people get locked up. best way to tell is to wait about 2 minutes,
    then try and bring up the guide menu (center button on the controller, one with the green X). If the guide pops up you may want to try waiting a little longer. If not, the console has frozen. There was a video of this glitch being shot in the third person
    (camera was not fixed), it seems the characters who are coming to your rescue tend to get hung up on each other or objects as they are attempting to approach the coffin to save you. They will literally walk into each other and attempt to walk through each
    other with no success, leaving you trapped in the coffin since the next stage can't trigger until they get close enough.
  7. hooray84 Win User

Happened to me as well, I think its just part of the game.
  8. BogbeastUK Win User

Same for me. All went quiet so I left it for a bit. Grabbed my laptop and found that people were having the game freeze here. Couldn't even get to the dashboard to restart, so got up to turn off the box and just I did so it all came back to life again. Instant
    save for me at that point. :)
Thema:

Freezing up games

1. Freezing up games - Similar Threads - Freezing games

2. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  3. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  4. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  5. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  6. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  7. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  8. Certain games freeze the screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games freeze the screen: I've found a problem recently where certain games, which worked perfectly fine for months beforehand, have suddenly started freezing the entire screen while tabbed onto them, everything still runs...
  9. Xbox is freezing and games are crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is freezing and games are crashing.: So today I went on to fortnite and randomly it froze. I thought nothing of it and decided to shut of my Xbox S and turn it back on. This time though it took 10 minutes just for it to boot up, and...
  10. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...