Freezing then loads to xbox home screen

Discus and support Freezing then loads to xbox home screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So just had my replacement xbox one series x delivered after sending mine to repair centre as wouldnt turn on. Anyway set up installed my digital games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrGrimes007, Jan 26, 2021.

1. MrGrimes007
    MrGrimes007 Guest

So just had my replacement xbox one series x delivered after sending mine to repair centre as wouldnt turn on. Anyway set up installed my digital games and now every time i load any of the games i get a frozen screen then it kicks me back to the home screen. Ive factory reset and then installed just fortnite and bang does exactly the same. This replacement console is a different console with a newer manufacture date and a different serial number. Anyone any ideas ????

:)

MrGrimes007, Jan 26, 2021
  2. joesullivan3 Win User

obox one is freezing

no but on Fortnite it will freeze, go back to start then freeze when loading. it will also freeze at the home screen.
  3. RX8 Racer Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

I'm having the same problem as well. The freezing only happens if you try to load the Xbox Home screen while you are signed in and connected to Xbox Live. If you sign in without connecting to Xbox Live, then start a game, then connect to Xbox Live, it'll
    play the game normally. However, the moment you try to load the Xbox Home Screen while signed in and connected to Xbox Live, it'll freeze. The freezing issue might be regional since I am from Singapore too.
  4. x Mecc x Win User

Cant purchase anything off the store

It won't even load the page on my xbox, it just freezes, no error code no nothing. I have to back out to the home screen.
  5. citrusDRO 420 Win User

fortnite

no didn't work still freezing up on loading screen deleted and installed again rebooted still kicks to home screen but can load right in on same account on switch
  6. psi01 Win User

Netflix not loading

I say xbox go to Netflix....the Netflix title screen appears and the circular loading icon comes up at the bottom, then it freezes and goes back to the home screen.....any ideas?
Thema:

1. Freezing then loads to xbox home screen - Similar Threads - Freezing loads home

2. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  3. Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart: [img] I was playing today and the game just locked up and I had to power down the system. Now when I start the game it looks like this. I powered down, Unplugged and now I am reinstalling the game...
  4. Game freezes while loading mycareer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes while loading mycareer.: I have to restart the game several times before mycareer will fully load. It freezes almost everytime I turn my XboxOne on and try to load mycareer. 9c99aa8f-2532-42e3-9a8a-69f2e711ffa3
  5. Everytime I load up an EA game it freezes and crashes my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I load up an EA game it freezes and crashes my Xbox: Every single EA game I play just freezes when playing kicking me back to the Home Screen or just restarts the console, I’ve had the Xbox series X for just over a year now and it’s only started...
  6. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  7. Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!: Why won’t nba 2k24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!! 1b6c94db-771d-40cd-bfca-9902715f46a5
  8. Microsoft Solitaire collection freezes when loading iOS 12.5.7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection freezes when loading iOS 12.5.7: I'm using the Microsoft Solitaire collection on an older iPad (iPad Air, Model Number MD785LL/A, 16 GB) running iOS 12.5.7 (the latest OS that it supports). It freezes when opening the app. This...
  9. MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?: When i go into xbox 360 from my xbox series s and try to play Mw2 it works fine until i try and load up a game and every time it freezes on the loading screen. However i tried it ok my friends...
  10. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...