Freebox Freebox: Paramétrage du decodeur TV free crystal[Setting the free crystal TV decoder]

Discus and support Freebox Freebox: Paramétrage du decodeur TV free crystal[Setting the free crystal TV decoder] in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Freebox (Set-top Boxes) Freebox: Paramétrage du decodeur TV free crystal[Setting the free crystal TV decoder] Salut, Désolé pour le soucis mais il... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by EmmanuelViolette, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Freebox Freebox: Paramétrage du decodeur TV free crystal[Setting the free crystal TV decoder]

Freebox (Set-top Boxes) Freebox: Paramétrage du decodeur TV free crystal[Setting the free crystal TV decoder]
    Salut,

Désolé pour le soucis mais il faut savoir que tous les appareils ne fonctionneront pas forcément vu la multitude de ceux-ci.

Comme vous dites que seul les chaines peuvent être zappées, c'est soit un mauvais code IR soit que l'appareil est trop récent et est non pris en charge...

Veuillez vous référez ceci > https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv

B v

[Translation - Hi, Sorry for the concern but you should know that not all devices will necessarily work because of the multitude of them. As you say that only channels can be zapped, it is either a bad IR code or the device is too recent and is not
    supported … Please refer to this> https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tvBAV]

:)

EmmanuelViolette, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Freebox Freebox: Paramétrage du decodeur TV free crystal[Setting the free crystal TV decoder]

Salut,

Désolé pour le soucis mais il faut savoir que tous les appareils ne fonctionneront pas forcément vu la multitude de ceux-ci.

Comme vous dites que seul les chaines peuvent être zappées, c'est soit un mauvais code IR soit que l'appareil est trop récent et est non pris en charge...

Veuillez vous référez ceci > https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv

B v

[Translation - Hi, Sorry for the concern but you should know that not all devices will necessarily work because of the multitude of them. As you say that only channels can be zapped, it is either a bad IR code or the device is too recent and is not
    supported … Please refer to this> https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tvBAV]
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Branchement xbox one s avec le plug Télé de la freebox

Hello Annabelle!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! At this time, as our chat support agent has confirmed, you will not be able to connect the Freebox to the Xbox One console. If you are trying to connect the Xbox one to your Freebox as a WiFi source, you will not
    be able to do so as the two are not compatible with one another. I would suggest trying to find another source to connect to when trying to connect to a WiFi connection.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know, or reach out to

Freebox
    and see if they have any further information to add or provide them with feedback regarding becoming compatible with the Xbox One console. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. COWHIE 59 Win User

probleme lunette dual play

je le sais bien !!!

mais la tv ne veux pas m'afficher le selection dual play quand je clic sur le bouton de la tv 3d alors que sur le menu freebox ca fonctionne
  5. Mr Joes Win User

Freebox Freebox: Entertainment header missing

Yes, thats correct. If your in the program you will now see 'game pass'. You can launch 'movies and tv' from your apps
  6. iNeoX v Win User

Connexion drop with Xbox Live

To be precise, my internet provider is Free ( french society ), so my modem is a Freebox v6 .

ADSL 2+ is the type of connection ( yes because optic fiber is not widespread in France ... )

And finally, yes my router Linksys router plugs into that, and this router is the Wifi source of my house.
Thema:

1. Freebox Freebox: Paramétrage du decodeur TV free crystal[Setting the free crystal TV decoder] - Similar Threads - Freebox Freebox Paramétrage

2. Branchement xbox one s avec le plug Télé de la freebox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Branchement xbox one s avec le plug Télé de la freebox: Branchement xbox one s avec le plug Télé de la freebox Hello Annabelle! Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! At this time, as our chat support agent has confirmed, you will not be able to...
  3. Freebox Freebox: Best TV for XBOX ONE X

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Freebox Freebox: Best TV for XBOX ONE X: Freebox (Set-top Boxes) Freebox: Best TV for XBOX ONE X Hi Daniel I have a Samsung Qf7 qled and I have been totally happy with it works great with the xbox and when paired with the k950 Dolby...
  4. Freebox Freebox: Entertainment header missing

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Freebox Freebox: Entertainment header missing: Freebox (Set-top Boxes) Freebox: Entertainment header missing Yes, thats correct. If your in the program you will now see 'game pass'. You can launch 'movies and tv' from your apps...
  5. PROBLEME CONNEXION AVEC FREEBOX [Translation - Problem connection with FREEBOX]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEME CONNEXION AVEC FREEBOX [Translation - Problem connection with FREEBOX]: MA X BOX ONE X NE SE CONNECTE PAS A MON RESEAU SANS FIL FREEBOX, MON OPERATEUR MA DIT QU IL ME FAUT L ADRESSE MAC DE LA CONSOLE ET LES PORT UTILISER PAR X BOX UN PORT UDP ET UN TCP VOILA JE N E...
  6. No control with Freebox v6 aka Revolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No control with Freebox v6 aka Revolution: Hi, I try to setup my Xbox One with my Freebox v6 aka Revolution set-up box for direct TV with partial success. Yes i can watch the TV with Xbox, video and sound quality is good. The only...
  7. Xbox Live issue, Freebox, xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live issue, Freebox, xbox one: Hello support team! Since several months now, I have a really penible issue with my xbox one because xbox live service is not always working. Configuration/hardware/software: - Xbox one -...