Free trail glitch

Discus and support Free trail glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to try the new overwatch that’s free now. But I installed it and continues to say free trail. I even uninstalled, reset my game and I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by .��スミスクン❤️ ., Oct 5, 2022.

1. Free trail glitch

I decided to try the new overwatch that’s free now. But I installed it and continues to say free trail. I even uninstalled, reset my game and I just don’t know what to do. Its frustrating that this even happened. I couldn’t imagine paying for a game and being only able to install the free trial and not being able to play. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

.��スミスクン❤️ ., Oct 5, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

Free trail glitch

Hello .��スミスクン❤️ .,

A hotfix was pushed out for this yesterday that should have resolved this issue. Are you still experiencing a trial message error? If you are no longer experiencing this issue, please mark this response as the "Answer". If you are still experiencing this issue, please use the Report a Problem app on your console to report it to our engineers so that we can further investigate.

Please check out our support article on how to use the Report a Problem app if you have any questions on how to report the issue.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Experience Program Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. .��スミスク Win User

Free trail glitch

Sadly there’s no updates shown for the game. Plus I’m on console and I don’t see overwatch 1 in the game store. I guess I probably won’t be playing, hope this never happens again.
  4. XBF - Evie Win User

Free trail glitch

Hello .��スミスクン❤️ .,

Are you still experiencing this issue? As mentioned in my previous reply, a hotfix was pushed out for this problem on the 5th and should have resolved it. If you are no longer experiencing this issue, please select my first response as the "Answer" so that this thread can be closed.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please follow my previous instructions and use the Report a Problem app on your console to report this issue to our engineers so that we can further investigate. If you have submitted a report, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Experience Program Manager

Microsoft Community
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Free trail glitch

sorry for the inconvenience, it is certainly caused by the large number of users
  6. .��スミスク Win User

Free trail glitch

They haven’t responded just I won’t be playing.
Thema:

Free trail glitch

1. Free trail glitch - Similar Threads - Free trail glitch

2. cant invite friends for free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant invite friends for free trail: first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why 09d6e467-47d8-463a-8b54-94fb7efc66f0
  3. Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail: Why is my battlefield XS downloading has free trail 789493ea-8f97-41e4-b339-9a6ea6cc89a0
  4. got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail

in XBoX on Consoles
    got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail: i have purchased xbox gamepass ultimate but I don't see disney plus 3 months free trail in my xbox app on my perks , also I don't own any xbox console is that the reason I am not getting disney...
  5. How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?: Ok so I bought a funimation premium-plus subscription and it’s not allowing me to cancel it can someone help? It’s says it will be charging my “Microsoft Wallet” and it continuously takes me to...
  6. I paid for ufc 4 and no there saying it’s a free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for ufc 4 and no there saying it’s a free trail: I paid for ufc 4 now it’s saying free trail f9b8849e-2921-49e9-a71b-057d8c00c204
  7. I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...: The game is Tottaly Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) and it just came today on game preview, i downloaded it with the 60 min free trail, it ends then the game comes out in game pass so i click on...
  8. how to remove a free trail of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to remove a free trail of a game: HI, I need help removing a free trail of Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2, I had the disc and accidently downloaded free trail and now it wont let me remove free trail. Any suggestions on how to remove...
  9. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant enable free month xbox live trail: How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35
  10. Xbox One Game Pass Free Trail.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Pass Free Trail.: Hey, I have seen on the dashboard a couple of "Take another Game Pass trail on us". When I go into it there is no option to get another trail, it's either the $1 for a month or the $120 for a...