Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

Discus and support Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold. However, Star Trek online has never... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Select-Shirt-4481, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold.

However, Star Trek online has never functioned properly this way even though it is cited and listed as a supported title.

Does anyone know a workaround? Is Microsoft aware or fixing this problem? Is this specific to insider previews?

Players are just met with an error at the login screen for STO "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again later."

https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-liv...ed-for-more-than-50-free-to-play-online-game/

https://screenrant.com/xbox-free-games-no-subscription-required-live-gold/

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ments-for-free-to-play-multiplayer-from-today

Are there other games that are supposed to work, but don't?

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/Select-Shirt-4481
    [link] [comments]

/u/Select-Shirt-4481, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Alan Smithee666 Win User

Star Trek Legacy

Just... Just don't.

There are better Star Trek games.

You and your friend should try Star Trek Online. It's free to play, and it has a lot of updates that have improved the game.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Playing the free mmo games like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online & World of Tanks can help
  4. Daft Badger Win User

How do i fix my reputation if I can't find an opponent to fix it?

Best games to play to improve your rep are the free mmo's like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online,World of Tanks etc.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox support told me to post here

There are loads of games you can play.

The free mmo's like World of Tanks,Neverwinter,Trove,Star Trek Online to name a few.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

reputation avoid me

You would need to play a variety of multiplayer games without getting negative feedback.

The free mmo's like Neverwinter or Star Trek Online are the best ones to play as you are playing with multiple people in PvE.

Improving your rep is not something that will happen over night though.
Thema:

Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

1. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold?? - Similar Threads - Free play game

2. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  3. Games idea for free to play like Yu-Gi-Oh master duels

in XboX Insiders
    Games idea for free to play like Yu-Gi-Oh master duels: My first idea is a bakugon free to play have the same way you made Yu-Gi-Oh master duels but with bakugon and my second idea that would probably work better is a beyblade free to play where we can...
  4. Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...: Example R6 should be free because the hole premise is multiplayer Mc legends should have it free for only story mode as the capaign is multiplayer Titanfall has story mode so it doesnt get online...
  5. Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?: I have an xbox console set up in my living room (this is designated as my 'home' console) but I also have a second xbox which is in a bedoom. My account is on both consoles as are 2 other accounts...
  6. The person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.: My Xbox keeps displaying the person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play. The specific game is rocket league. I've tried all the possible fixes logging in and out of...
  7. Is it free to play Fortnite on Xbox one X or do I need to have Xbox Game Pass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it free to play Fortnite on Xbox one X or do I need to have Xbox Game Pass ultimate?: I was playing Fortnite for Free on my Xbox one X for months. Then one day suddenly my Xbox wouldn't allow me to access the game without first purchasing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate monthly package....
  8. is Black Rock free to play with Game Pass for Consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is Black Rock free to play with Game Pass for Consoles: Is Black Rock free to play for Xbox console with Game Pass ? c841de52-d96a-4815-9935-b739c3d585c8
  9. Can you play an Xbox/Microsoft free online account game on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play an Xbox/Microsoft free online account game on PC?: I want to get Fable 2 and 3 and it says that they're for Xbox. I don't have a paid account for xbox like xbox live so I'm wondering if I could buy these games and download them, and then play them...
  10. Unable to play Minecraft Java Edition on Game Pass despite being included as a free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Minecraft Java Edition on Game Pass despite being included as a free game: I bought a game pass ultimate subscription and however i am unable to play Minecraft Java edition because its asking me to buy it, The bedrock edition works just fine so does Dungeons its only...