Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

Discus and support Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold. However, Star Trek online has never... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Select-Shirt-4481, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold.

However, Star Trek online has never functioned properly this way even though it is cited and listed as a supported title.

Does anyone know a workaround? Is Microsoft aware or fixing this problem? Is this specific to insider previews?

Players are just met with an error at the login screen for STO "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again later."

https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-liv...ed-for-more-than-50-free-to-play-online-game/

https://screenrant.com/xbox-free-games-no-subscription-required-live-gold/

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ments-for-free-to-play-multiplayer-from-today

Are there other games that are supposed to work, but don't?

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/Select-Shirt-4481
    [link] [comments]

/u/Select-Shirt-4481, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Alan Smithee666 Win User

Star Trek Legacy

Just... Just don't.

There are better Star Trek games.

You and your friend should try Star Trek Online. It's free to play, and it has a lot of updates that have improved the game.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Playing the free mmo games like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online & World of Tanks can help
  4. Daft Badger Win User

How do i fix my reputation if I can't find an opponent to fix it?

Best games to play to improve your rep are the free mmo's like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online,World of Tanks etc.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox support told me to post here

There are loads of games you can play.

The free mmo's like World of Tanks,Neverwinter,Trove,Star Trek Online to name a few.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

reputation avoid me

You would need to play a variety of multiplayer games without getting negative feedback.

The free mmo's like Neverwinter or Star Trek Online are the best ones to play as you are playing with multiple people in PvE.

Improving your rep is not something that will happen over night though.
Thema:

Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

1. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold?? - Similar Threads - Free play game

2. im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...: [img] How do I get past this 56372549-366e-4491-aa25-47d48feaf7fd
  3. Is it free to play Fortnite on Xbox one X or do I need to have Xbox Game Pass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it free to play Fortnite on Xbox one X or do I need to have Xbox Game Pass ultimate?: I was playing Fortnite for Free on my Xbox one X for months. Then one day suddenly my Xbox wouldn't allow me to access the game without first purchasing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate monthly package....
  4. Your question **** is this?? 2 seperate free to play games are giving me messages like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your question **** is this?? 2 seperate free to play games are giving me messages like...: Am I being social scored here or something? You're a bunch of racists over there. I hope you're discriminating against me. bde10d56-b85b-4402-9284-6f32e1ff6b9d
  5. Will Xbox bring the games from Free Play Days service to Xbox Cloud Gaming and make it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox bring the games from Free Play Days service to Xbox Cloud Gaming and make it...: Will Xbox bring the games from Free Play Days service to Xbox Cloud Gaming and make it available like how Fortnight is?...
  6. They should make playing ur games with friends free

in XboX Insiders
    They should make playing ur games with friends free: Ok so we all have the occassional issue where game pass runs out and we get a party invite from friends everythings fine then u get a game invite and it ask you to pick a plan like its a phone...
  7. Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass: I cancel my xbox gold but I still owned game pass but now i can't play online so im confused on what to do b00cf7a8-45e1-42ac-a3af-d3b813f105ad
  8. is Black Rock free to play with Game Pass for Consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is Black Rock free to play with Game Pass for Consoles: Is Black Rock free to play for Xbox console with Game Pass ? c841de52-d96a-4815-9935-b739c3d585c8
  9. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  10. Free play days games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free play days games: Hello I'm trying to download and play riders republic on the free play days but it doesn't give me the option to download for free it only gives me option to purchase it This has happened...