free tickets and coins not working

Discus and support free tickets and coins not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You have an entire page of people posting about not being able to get the free tickets and coins by watching ads. its been going on for a week now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lolafinola1, Jul 17, 2017.

  1. lolafinola1
    lolafinola1 Guest

    free tickets and coins not working


    You have an entire page of people posting about not being able to get the free tickets and coins by watching ads. its been going on for a week now. WHY DONT YOU FIX IT???? I love the game, but its frustrating not to have all the tools working. Also,
    I hardly ever get my cards before the game begins and at least 2 or 3 numbers have been called and more often than not; can not use the power cards. you would have to be a robot to move fast enough to get more than one number on the power card before it
    disappears. Its not my computer or my connection, the number of posts on this subject are numerous, so its not us,, its you. Please pay attention to the posts and fix the game. THank you.

    :)
     
    lolafinola1, Jul 17, 2017
    #1
  2. My watch ad will not let me in this month-Ive had to buygold coins unnecessary-pls credit me back

    "Watch ads" for free 5 coins not working along with the free tickets-not working
     
    PresentGerm83, Jul 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Bluesnowfake
    Bluesnowfake Guest
    Ads

    Bingo!!! Why are the watch ads for free tickets and coins not working AGAIN????? For weeks now
     
    Bluesnowfake, Jul 17, 2017
    #3
  4. EricJRW Win User

    Free Tickets & Coins not working

    Just noticed this too. Wasn't a problem until earlier today. Timer winds down to zero and bing, no coins.

    It's going to take a long time to level up at this rate.

    Hope we all get rewarded for our patience.
  5. EricJRW Win User

    Free Tickets & Coins not working

    Just noticed this too. Wasn't a problem until earlier today. Timer winds down to zero and bing, no coins.

    It's going to take a long time to level up at this rate.

    Hope we all get rewarded for our patience.
  6. DoPeY5007 Win User

    Free Tickets & Coins not working

    Hello, so what is your game doing? I just tried it and it is working as expected.
  7. RohrDerivat67 Win User

    No Free Coins, No Free Tickets

    It helped me to click several times onto the Free Ticket and Free Coins button; after that, it worked. Nevertheless it is enerving, yeah -_-
  8. SkyxzZI Win User

    Free Coins and Tickets

    although this is much more common in mobile iOS games this will happen when you watch to much of them. If this is not the case then test your multiplayer connection for occurring issues. Like I said before this is led to when you watch them over and over
    and it has no more for you to watch.
Thema:

free tickets and coins not working

Loading...
  1. free tickets and coins not working - Similar Threads - free tickets coins

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. 3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed]: Hello, just got done with the ticket. All was cleared, i was incorrectly cancelled a few days ago. Please reference ticket ID [Mod Removed] bf1ea914-38ee-4aa1-97f8-d6d4fe04342f
  7. Why aren't you fixing the free coins, free ticket problems?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't you fixing the free coins, free ticket problems?: How many posts from how many players does it take to get this (the fact that you can't get free coins or free tickets by watching the ads in Microsoft Bingo) fixed. This has been going on since...
  8. Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads: Foer the last four days I have not been able to get the free tickets and the free coins by viewing the ads. I get an error message, saying that I did not get the tickets and/or coins and to try...
  9. NFL Sunday Ticket free for all Day One adopters!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    NFL Sunday Ticket free for all Day One adopters!!: Just waiting to hear any news about the availability to get Sunday Direct Ticket this year on the new NFL app. I know they have the whole "NFL NOW" coming but that's just more old videos and...
  10. Request for a free gamertag change. (ticket #[Mod Removed])

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Request for a free gamertag change. (ticket #[Mod Removed]): My gamertag was changed without warning (I understand they do not have to notify you) and I was forced to re-download my profile in order to play games. My gamertag was "TheKittyFondler" and I...