Free stuff

Discus and support Free stuff in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; people are always posting on YouTube about all this stuff that they get free from Microsoft Xbox division and I was just wondering how it's possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CorrivalMedal8, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Free stuff

people are always posting on YouTube about all this stuff that they get free from Microsoft Xbox division and I was just wondering how it's possible that they are the ones always getting the stuff. I think its fantastic that the company gives back to the
    community but why is it always to the same people? Why haven't I received anything? Thanks.

:)

CorrivalMedal8, Apr 29, 2018
  2. Ben
    Ben Guest
    Free stuff

Hey my friend is leaving Xbox and giving a lot of free stuff away. If you message him you have the chance to get his live cards, a little bit of Microsoft money, his home Xbox (meaning you will have all his games), and any thing he can give away in game. If you want any thing message his Xbox account at
    AtomicPunch00
    I already took some of the live cards but the rest is yours if you get there in time

3. Free stuff?

You have to go to the extras section when browsing for games on your 360. Once in the themes section just click on the theme in question and it will show a points cost, or be labeled as free.

SparkStormrider, Apr 29, 2018
  4. MrAnonWayne
    MrAnonWayne Guest

Free stuff

Hello! CorrivalMedal8!
    Youtubers play a very important role in XBOX. As YouTube these days are a main source of entertainment; these people promote XBOX by playing games on XBOX. We give them free stuff because they're doing us a favour by promoting our products to a huge range
    of people that are potentially our customers and perhaps even loyal members to XBOX.

Thanks

Ambassador

MrAnonWayne, Apr 29, 2018
  5. Naxo021207 Win User

Free stuff?

I can tell you that the there is a Halo 3: ODST premium theme that is free.
  6. MrAnonWayne Win User

Free stuff

Hello! CorrivalMedal8!
    Youtubers play a very important role in XBOX. As YouTube these days are a main source of entertainment; these people promote XBOX by playing games on XBOX. We give them free stuff because they're doing us a favour by promoting our products to a huge range
    of people that are potentially our customers and perhaps even loyal members to XBOX.

Thanks

Ambassador
  7. FenrixFlam3 Win User

Free stuff?

8. SparkStormrider Win User

Free stuff?

You have to go to the extras section when browsing for games on your 360. Once in the themes section just click on the theme in question and it will show a points cost, or be labeled as free.
  9. voteDC Win User

Paying for free stuff?

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

PC gaming can be expensive to keep up with while the consoles provide a cheaper access to doing it. Keyboard/Mouse control can be difficult. There is a good reason to say that. X360 wasn't built just for Netflix and such. I don't understand why people
    whine about it and PC is your easy answer for movie streaming or the PS3.

[/quote]The graphics card in my PC is five years old, a Geforce 8600GTS, the same age as the 360 and I was happily playing the Battlefield 3 beta. PC gaming is not as expensive as people think. True you are always going to have the PC enthusiasts who have
    to get the latest and greatest kit but it really isn't needed.

Keyboard and mouse isn't an issue with games on PC increasingly supporting the use of a controller. Though I don't see how using a keyboard and mouse is any more difficult than using that controller.

The PC wasn't just built for Netflix either. People 'whine on' about it because they wonder why Microsoft lock it, and Netflix allow it to be, behind another tier of subscription.
Thema:

Free stuff

1. Free stuff - Similar Threads - Free stuff

2. We have free stuff pop up and chime - Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We have free stuff pop up and chime - Microsoft Solitaire: There are a few threads discussing the annoying chime while running Microsoft Solitaire. None of the solutions will suppress the sound. I have the paid subscription version without ads. Just...
  3. "We have free stuff" pops up over 4 times within first hour of playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We have free stuff" pops up over 4 times within first hour of playing: Same issue listed here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/we-have-free-stuff-keeps-popping-up/4b03ddea-140b-4086-8e88-6c21c56e089b This has popped up 4 times in the last hour....
  4. We have free stuff keeps popping up

in XBoX on Windows
    We have free stuff keeps popping up: This has popped up 4 times in the last hour. With Game Bar disabled and all Notifications turned off and Do not Disturb set to on. It is happening on two machines and both started today. Wanting...
  5. I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.: I received a two week communication suspension a few days ago, i thought it was because i said someone was “trash” at rocket league, so i submitted a case review and they said it was because i was...
  6. Just another random asking if he could get free stuff

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just another random asking if he could get free stuff: Hey, I know this is probably a waste of time and all also probably going to get removed too but heck, il try... I was just wondering if I could get some free Xbox live, the thing is my first...
  7. Free stuff you can't get - This problem is continuing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free stuff you can't get - This problem is continuing!: I have reported over and over that the "Free" tickets and the "Free" coins you are supposed to be able to get daily hardly EVER work. WHEN THE HECK WITH THESE APPS ERRORS EVER GET FIXED????...
  8. Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition: Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! is this only for US residents? 77b5c1eb-ec89-407f-9cdb-dd12041e4c1f
  9. why pay for free stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    why pay for free stuff: why does microsoft don't let us play free stuff without gold. For Example, ROBLOX. It's a free to play application, BUT WE'LL HAVE TO PAY LIKE $6.00 (GOLD) TO PLAY, and on a free trial, YOU STILL...
  10. Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card: Hello,I joined Xbox live in 2014.I like how we get 4 free games every month.My only problem is we can't download Xbox 360 games without having a credit card.I'm a teen and don't have a card.This...