Free stuff you can't get - This problem is continuing!

Discus and support Free stuff you can't get - This problem is continuing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reported over and over that the "Free" tickets and the "Free" coins you are supposed to be able to get daily hardly EVER work. WHEN THE HECK... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgnesWalker, Jan 25, 2018.

1. AgnesWalker
    AgnesWalker Guest

I have reported over and over that the "Free" tickets and the "Free" coins you are supposed to be able to get daily hardly EVER work. WHEN THE HECK WITH THESE APPS ERRORS EVER GET FIXED????

:)

AgnesWalker, Jan 25, 2018
  2. bingo

Cannot get free tickets or coins on Bingo. Ads won't come on. A CONTINUING PROBLEM FOREVER!!!!!!!

StinkingSleet12, Jan 25, 2018
  3. Bruno Hslaww
    Bruno Hslaww Guest
    MS go ask your customers on live with a poll what they think!

They will continue ignoring this stuff at E3. You will get a few shiny demos and no news on DRM etc. They think ignoring stuff and letting the sheep calm down then continuing with their plans regardless is the best plan.

Bruno Hslaww, Jan 25, 2018
  4. GR90 Win User

Now that we see where it's going...

You get what you pay for nothing is free in today's world If you can't afford xbox live then don't get a XboxOne. Stuff like dlc and avatar stuff is all optional if you can't afford it don't buy it. Gaming has always been a luxury so i don't get your point
    really.
  5. endurianwolf Win User

DLC question

the free ones u can't get achievements it just lets you play co-op but you can't really do anything ull show up as a ghost :\ the premium gets u the achievements and stuff
  6. ShaunPerry Win User

XBOX ONE games for gold - July !

He wants value and yet hes getting free stuff. Can't win really!!
  7. TG droL Win User

Sign in error. Code: 0x87DD0006

This is dumb, getting really mad, they better give some free stuff, and I'm talking substantial free stuff... My only day off and I can't even play my xbox... No wonder everyone is switching to a PS!!!!
  8. gameshoes3003 Win User

Whats with paying to play online and it's spread to other consoles?

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]Netflix gives me things that I couldn't get for free. CrunchyRoll gives me things I couldn't get for free.[/quote]

This makes no sense. Those services are giving you things you can't get for free. So... you're paying those services for stuff that wasn't free in the first place.

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]I shouldn't have to pay someone to let me use my own internet on my own console on my own television.[/quote]

You having internet access =/= you get stuff for free.
Thema:

1. Free stuff you can't get - This problem is continuing! - Similar Threads - Free stuff can't

2. We have free stuff pop up and chime - Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We have free stuff pop up and chime - Microsoft Solitaire: There are a few threads discussing the annoying chime while running Microsoft Solitaire. None of the solutions will suppress the sound. I have the paid subscription version without ads. Just...
  3. "We have free stuff" pops up over 4 times within first hour of playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We have free stuff" pops up over 4 times within first hour of playing: Same issue listed here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/we-have-free-stuff-keeps-popping-up/4b03ddea-140b-4086-8e88-6c21c56e089b This has popped up 4 times in the last hour....
  4. We have free stuff keeps popping up

in XBoX on Windows
    We have free stuff keeps popping up: This has popped up 4 times in the last hour. With Game Bar disabled and all Notifications turned off and Do not Disturb set to on. It is happening on two machines and both started today. Wanting...
  5. I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.: I received a two week communication suspension a few days ago, i thought it was because i said someone was “trash” at rocket league, so i submitted a case review and they said it was because i was...
  6. Just another random asking if he could get free stuff

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just another random asking if he could get free stuff: Hey, I know this is probably a waste of time and all also probably going to get removed too but heck, il try... I was just wondering if I could get some free Xbox live, the thing is my first...
  7. Free stuff

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free stuff: people are always posting on YouTube about all this stuff that they get free from Microsoft Xbox division and I was just wondering how it's possible that they are the ones always getting the...
  8. Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition: Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! is this only for US residents? 77b5c1eb-ec89-407f-9cdb-dd12041e4c1f
  9. why pay for free stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    why pay for free stuff: why does microsoft don't let us play free stuff without gold. For Example, ROBLOX. It's a free to play application, BUT WE'LL HAVE TO PAY LIKE $6.00 (GOLD) TO PLAY, and on a free trial, YOU STILL...
  10. Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card: Hello,I joined Xbox live in 2014.I like how we get 4 free games every month.My only problem is we can't download Xbox 360 games without having a credit card.I'm a teen and don't have a card.This...