Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition

Discus and support Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! is this only for US residents? 77b5c1eb-ec89-407f-9cdb-dd12041e4c1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiabloBeastRyu, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition

DiabloBeastRyu, Sep 27, 2017
  2. Halo Wars 2 UIltimate Edition Halo Wars Definitive Edition code trouble

Hello, I preordered the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition today so that I could give my brother the Halo Wars Definitive Edition for his birthday in two days, however I missed the part where the codes would be delivered in 7-10 days. Is there any way that I
    can get my code on or before the 31st for my brother's birthday?

articsniper5021, Sep 27, 2017
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Ori and the Blind Forest

A definitive edition coming this year....

Not much details,seems they will polish some stuffs and adds some stuffs. Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition :)

Will see,just hope it will come without extra cost

Tzar of kaos, Sep 27, 2017
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Birthday Gift

Happy Birthday from the Xbox community! thats the best I can do for you. :) Definitely agree that bringing it back would be cool. Also, if you like earning free stuff, consider being an Ambassador!
  5. FM Lemon Win User

its 2013 now can we get some free stuff?

Microsoft gave me 20 Microsoft points for my birthday and you're asking for free stuff?
  6. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Anyone else find that Major Nelson guy a bit lame.

Every friday he gives free stuff away as well on twitter.
  7. FoxMachine20 Win User

XboxOne - Will the Live TV feature be available in Canada?

Hmm definitely not happy about that. Was planning on buying on Friday but sounds like a lot of stuff wont be available at launch now. Maybe better to just wait.
  8. Giovannibox Win User

Black Friday - Watch Dogs Legion standard or gold edition

Thank you both guys of course I cannot buy the fancy editions of all the games I want to buy during Black Friday, but this one really seems to offer something! new characters, the Ayden DLC plus a whole free game! (Watch dogs 1) I will definitely buy the Gold edition! Can't wait to see London in an open world video game :)
Thema:

Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition

1. Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash! competition - Similar Threads - Free Stuff Friday

2. We have free stuff pop up and chime - Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We have free stuff pop up and chime - Microsoft Solitaire: There are a few threads discussing the annoying chime while running Microsoft Solitaire. None of the solutions will suppress the sound. I have the paid subscription version without ads. Just...
  3. "We have free stuff" pops up over 4 times within first hour of playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We have free stuff" pops up over 4 times within first hour of playing: Same issue listed here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/we-have-free-stuff-keeps-popping-up/4b03ddea-140b-4086-8e88-6c21c56e089b This has popped up 4 times in the last hour....
  4. We have free stuff keeps popping up

in XBoX on Windows
    We have free stuff keeps popping up: This has popped up 4 times in the last hour. With Game Bar disabled and all Notifications turned off and Do not Disturb set to on. It is happening on two machines and both started today. Wanting...
  5. I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.: I received a two week communication suspension a few days ago, i thought it was because i said someone was “trash” at rocket league, so i submitted a case review and they said it was because i was...
  6. Just another random asking if he could get free stuff

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just another random asking if he could get free stuff: Hey, I know this is probably a waste of time and all also probably going to get removed too but heck, il try... I was just wondering if I could get some free Xbox live, the thing is my first...
  7. Free stuff

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free stuff: people are always posting on YouTube about all this stuff that they get free from Microsoft Xbox division and I was just wondering how it's possible that they are the ones always getting the...
  8. Free stuff you can't get - This problem is continuing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free stuff you can't get - This problem is continuing!: I have reported over and over that the "Free" tickets and the "Free" coins you are supposed to be able to get daily hardly EVER work. WHEN THE HECK WITH THESE APPS ERRORS EVER GET FIXED????...
  9. why pay for free stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    why pay for free stuff: why does microsoft don't let us play free stuff without gold. For Example, ROBLOX. It's a free to play application, BUT WE'LL HAVE TO PAY LIKE $6.00 (GOLD) TO PLAY, and on a free trial, YOU STILL...
  10. Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card: Hello,I joined Xbox live in 2014.I like how we get 4 free games every month.My only problem is we can't download Xbox 360 games without having a credit card.I'm a teen and don't have a card.This...