Free second gamertag change

Discus and support Free second gamertag change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have talked to multiple people asking for a new gamertag. 1401953901. I have been with Xbox for years now, this is a newer account. We pay over $300... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T3XAZ106, Oct 21, 2017.

1. T3XAZ106
    T3XAZ106 Guest

I have talked to multiple people asking for a new gamertag. 1401953901. I have been with Xbox for years now, this is a newer account. We pay over $300 for the Xbox, don't we deserve at least two free gamertag changes or one after one year?

Please do something or at least reply.

:)

T3XAZ106, Oct 21, 2017
  2. What is the justification behind charging to change your gamertag?

Free gamertag change was abuse so much in the past, hence a fee to prevent trolls changing GT every 6 seconds.

JerrminRangwani, Oct 21, 2017
  3. HACKED ACCOUNT

Neither of those two gamertags exist. First, this isn't the right place and second, you sure you aren't just trying to get a free gamertag change?

Gamer Nostalgia, Oct 21, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Actually that is not possible and there are rules that explain you can have only one initial free change.

If you have suggestions on how to better the service: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Actually that is not possible and there are rules that explain you can have only one initial free change.

If you have suggestions on how to better the service: https://xbox.uservoice.com
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

Gamertag Change

You're allowed to change your Xbox gamertag once for free. If you're trying to change your gamertag for a second time, You'll have to pay for the gamertag change.
  7. ItzMonarch Win User

Gamer Tag

The first change of said gamertag is free while the second is $10 in US dollars (digital) sorry that your brother changed your gamertag
  8. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Gamertag

The first chance to change the gamertag is free - the second is not, you must pay for it.
  9. Hi Im Swat Win User

Que el cambio de gamertag sea gratis

If the Gamertag change was free, people would change their Gamertags every few seconds. The fee is there to stop people from doing that and cover costs. When you created your account, You were offered one free gamertag change, after that you must pay. This applies to everyone.
Thema:

1. Free second gamertag change - Similar Threads - Free second gamertag

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. I beg pla can I have a free second name change £8 is too mutch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I beg pla can I have a free second name change £8 is too mutch: Plz can I have a free second name change £8 is too much 01c15091-fce0-434b-a829-72e94f901c02
  5. So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it...: So i was wondering if you used your second free gamertag change if you could do it again for free because we dont have a lot of money 73e0f3d1-26c1-46b2-84f8-51a095578175
  6. The second and the third game doesn’t counts (Free Ride)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The second and the third game doesn’t counts (Free Ride): Hello, I'm having problems with counting the second and third games for the conclusion of the free ride, I've played the Paladins (second game) and the Fortnite (third set) for more than 5 hours...
  7. The second game in "Free ride" doesn't complete

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The second game in "Free ride" doesn't complete: Hello. I'm trying do 5 hours from the second game, but I'd already exceeded 5 hours played in the Paladins game and it does not appear to be completed in the "Rewards". The first game who I...
  8. Second "free" 360 game I couldn't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second "free" 360 game I couldn't download: So last month, I couldn't download Tomb Raider, and now, this month, I can't download the Army of Two game. I keep getting a "corrupt or not available" error message. I live in Canada, so there...
  9. why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half: hey i was wondering why my xbox live free game hasn't changed to zombi yet 272e9f50-a518-45ff-91e5-44ff69502a40
  10. Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360: I do not have a gold account. I have a live silver account. I wish to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free. They error states that I do not have a credit card on file. It is a free...