Free play days games

Discus and support Free play days games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I'm trying to download and play riders republic on the free play days but it doesn't give me the option to download for free it only gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMoDz MaSoN K x, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Free play days games

Hello

I'm trying to download and play riders republic on the free play days but it doesn't give me the option to download for free it only gives me option to purchase it

This has happened previously when AC odyssey was on free play days

Why is this happening?

:)

xMoDz MaSoN K x, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Free play days games

Hi xMoDz, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly go to this link and then click the game, make sure to sign in using the account that has an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold?xr=shellna...
  3. Smwutches Win User

game problems

Forza 6 was part of a free play weekend, not a Games with Gold game. With free play weekends you can only play the games for free for those days and the games are listed with "Free Play Days" on them.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can I keep free play games forever

With free play games, the games are only free to play during those days. You would have to purchase the game in order to continue playing it after the free play days are over.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

Free play days are different than Games with Gold games. You can only play the games for free during those free play days. In order to continue playing, you have to purchase the game. Battlefield was part of Games with Gold in November 2018, but has also
    had free play days since then.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Free Play days

Hiya Salah,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed.
    (Since you have marked a response as answered) We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy Gaming
Thema:

Free play days games

1. Free play days games - Similar Threads - Free play days

2. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  3. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  4. How do I play Java for free if I own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Java for free if I own bedrock?: I own bedrock edition but it would let me play Java edition. When I go to buy Java edition it says I already own this but it wont let me play 92493e19-ceb5-4b74-8d39-5240a68dac6e
  5. Can I play online for free on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online for free on my Xbox 360?: I just found out that xbox live gold disappears forever and was replaced by "game pass core" Do I still have to pay in Xbox Live Gold to be able to play online on my Xbox 360?...
  6. Games idea for free to play like Yu-Gi-Oh master duels

in XboX Insiders
    Games idea for free to play like Yu-Gi-Oh master duels: My first idea is a bakugon free to play have the same way you made Yu-Gi-Oh master duels but with bakugon and my second idea that would probably work better is a beyblade free to play where we can...
  7. Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...: Example R6 should be free because the hole premise is multiplayer Mc legends should have it free for only story mode as the capaign is multiplayer Titanfall has story mode so it doesnt get online...
  8. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  9. April Free Play Day Game Discrepancy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    April Free Play Day Game Discrepancy: Recently I was looking at the Xbox free play day games on the Xbox, and one in particular struck my interest, "The Elder Scrolls: Tamriel Unlimited". The Microsoft store said that it was free to...
  10. Can't play multiplayer when I have redeemed free 14-day trial Xbox live code with my new Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer when I have redeemed free 14-day trial Xbox live code with my new Xbox ...: Hello, about 3 days ago I purchased a brand new Xbox One S and with it came a free 14-day Xbox live gold trial, which I had entered successfully after a few tries which it did not work. I went to...