Free nickname change after hacking your account

Discus and support Free nickname change after hacking your account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey microsoft Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ツFeezyX, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ツFeezyX
    ツFeezyX Guest

Hey microsoft

Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I could get another free change of the player's tag because I am not willing to overpay again for a nickname change and
    the current nickname does not suit me.

See you soon and have a nice day

:)

ツFeezyX, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    ツFeezyX
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about your recent hacking / changed gamertag sitaultion. I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able
    to look into your account and give you your options.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. PWNRR Win User

I'm sorry about your recent hacking problem. Here's a link to help you change your GT, if they can't give you a change for free.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

To prevent this hacking from happening again, consider enabling a pin on your xbox profile every time you login, as well as the Microsoft authenticator app that's tied to your cellphone. Good luck friend.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Zero420override Win User

Super sorry to hear that you have been the victim for hacking. You can always contact Microsoft support for help with issues like this they are very understanding as it does happen.

I hope this link is of some help
    Gamertag and profile: Manage gamertag

Keep Calm & Game On!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Thema:

1. Free nickname change after hacking your account - Similar Threads - Free nickname change

2. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  3. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  4. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  5. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  6. #Free Offline2x1 and c7f3

in XBoX on Consoles
    #Free Offline2x1 and c7f3: My friend just got perma banned while watching youtube for no reason u guys have banned 2 of his consoles give him a break please unban him he did nothing wroong he was litterly just watching a...
  7. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  8. Is the Xbox Stereo Headset latex-free?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Stereo Headset latex-free?: I have someone in my home looking for a headset who also happens to be very allergic to latex. Does the official Xbox Stereo Headset contain latex? c5a10a76-df97-40ac-80dc-a1361efea164
  9. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  10. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc