Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays

Discus and support Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Team, Iam an Xbox Live member for about 4 or 5 years, Iam here to suggest Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays and Special... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Naithan R., Oct 23, 2017.

1. Naithan R.
    Naithan R. Guest

Hello Microsoft Team,

Iam an Xbox Live member for about 4 or 5 years, Iam here to suggest Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays and Special Occasions. Halloween is around the corner! Plenty of kids will be online expecting for fun and free rewards! If we can have Free Multiplayer
    Weekends on Holidays such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc. this year, kids will have memories they'll never forget playing online for free! More people will get on these days, and they will praise Microsoft for a wonderful offer and a great way to
    end the year. I will love this as such as other people playing Xbox without Gold and looking for some fun.

:)

Naithan R., Oct 23, 2017
  2. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    found a bug that lets you play games for free in one way

No... Xbox Live is not free this weekend, multiplayer is. The free multiplayer weekend does not give you the option to download GWG for free.

BrianGunter, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Crashman2552
    Crashman2552 Guest
    that is my kinda guy, as you said its all most Halloween, got crimbo coming soon as well-- why not have things like free multiplayer days???

They could even do a check in gamerscore bonus for each occasion, like;

Halloween; 50G

Crimbo; 500G

New year; 50G

Valentines day; ...

Birthday;............--[but won't people just mod this one and receive G's each day ??? ]

Crashman2552, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Crashman2552 Win User

that is my kinda guy, as you said its all most Halloween, got crimbo coming soon as well-- why not have things like free multiplayer days???

They could even do a check in gamerscore bonus for each occasion, like;

Halloween; 50G

Crimbo; 500G

New year; 50G

Valentines day; ...

Birthday;............--[but won't people just mod this one and receive G's each day ??? ]
  7. Smwutches Win User

For suggestions like this, you'll want to post over at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  8. BrianGunter Win User

found a bug that lets you play games for free in one way

No... Xbox Live is not free this weekend, multiplayer is. The free multiplayer weekend does not give you the option to download GWG for free.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

So bought a Xbox One

Might've been a free weekend promotion on account of the Easter holiday - does it work now?
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Rocket League & Gold free this weekend

Thema:

1. Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays - Similar Threads - Free Multiplayer Weekends

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  7. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  8. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  9. Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...: Example R6 should be free because the hole premise is multiplayer Mc legends should have it free for only story mode as the capaign is multiplayer Titanfall has story mode so it doesnt get online...
  10. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...