Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays

Discus and support Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Team, Iam an Xbox Live member for about 4 or 5 years, Iam here to suggest Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays and Special... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Naithan R., Oct 23, 2017.

1. Naithan R.
    Naithan R. Guest

Hello Microsoft Team,

Iam an Xbox Live member for about 4 or 5 years, Iam here to suggest Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays and Special Occasions. Halloween is around the corner! Plenty of kids will be online expecting for fun and free rewards! If we can have Free Multiplayer
    Weekends on Holidays such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc. this year, kids will have memories they'll never forget playing online for free! More people will get on these days, and they will praise Microsoft for a wonderful offer and a great way to
    end the year. I will love this as such as other people playing Xbox without Gold and looking for some fun.

:)

Naithan R., Oct 23, 2017
  2. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    found a bug that lets you play games for free in one way

No... Xbox Live is not free this weekend, multiplayer is. The free multiplayer weekend does not give you the option to download GWG for free.

BrianGunter, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Crashman2552
    Crashman2552 Guest
    that is my kinda guy, as you said its all most Halloween, got crimbo coming soon as well-- why not have things like free multiplayer days???

They could even do a check in gamerscore bonus for each occasion, like;

Halloween; 50G

Crimbo; 500G

New year; 50G

Valentines day; ...

Birthday;............--[but won't people just mod this one and receive G's each day ??? ]

Crashman2552, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Crashman2552 Win User

that is my kinda guy, as you said its all most Halloween, got crimbo coming soon as well-- why not have things like free multiplayer days???

They could even do a check in gamerscore bonus for each occasion, like;

Halloween; 50G

Crimbo; 500G

New year; 50G

Valentines day; ...

Birthday;............--[but won't people just mod this one and receive G's each day ??? ]
  7. Smwutches Win User

For suggestions like this, you'll want to post over at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  8. BrianGunter Win User

found a bug that lets you play games for free in one way

No... Xbox Live is not free this weekend, multiplayer is. The free multiplayer weekend does not give you the option to download GWG for free.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

So bought a Xbox One

Might've been a free weekend promotion on account of the Easter holiday - does it work now?
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Rocket League & Gold free this weekend

Thema:

1. Free Multiplayer Weekends on Holidays - Similar Threads - Free Multiplayer Weekends

2. Multiplayer free for everyone post locked

in XboX Insiders
    Multiplayer free for everyone post locked: Why was my post locked? I did not break any rules. Just wanted to request a quality of life change and suggest a way for microsoft to make more profit. Some body was apparently offended by this? I...
  3. Online multiplayer should be free for all games and all players

in XboX Insiders
    Online multiplayer should be free for all games and all players: Online play should be free for all games for every account. Especially now that you are making pc crossplay mandatory and the majority of your xbox live gold subscribers are only paying for that...
  4. Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today: Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today - Xbox Wire FAQ's Online multiplayer unlocked for free-to-play games | Xbox Support Enjoy! 47a705b7-ede5-4e8a-a6b5-82d02644cb2e
  5. Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold: Hi, Free-to-play games (i.e. fortnite and others) are all free on all other gaming devices except Xbox. This is a big blocker for a lot of people to buy Xbox even though it is a technically...
  6. Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold: Hi, This xbox web link below suggests: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as...
  7. Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...

in XboX Insiders
    Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...: Hey All, We're glad to see so many of you excited to help test out the new feature in the latest Xbox Update Preview. We are aware that some of you have been trying to test out the feature and...
  8. Free Multiplayer for disc games.

in XboX Insiders
    Free Multiplayer for disc games.: I feel that if you are an Xbox insider you should be able to play multiplayer for free without Xbox live games that you own on disc. submitted by /u/THEMAGICAL1_ [link] [comments]
  9. I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

in XboX Insiders
    I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.: I just downloaded the delta preview today but I can t play free games without xbox live even though it says there that I can. How can I solve this problem? submitted by /u/Cocolino1212 [link]...
  10. Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?: Yesterday, after all my Xbox subscriptions expired, I updated (back) to Alpha Skip-Ahead, but didn't get access to free multiplayer in F2P games. Along with this, Xbox Parties is also not...