Free Multiplayer for disc games.

Discus and support Free Multiplayer for disc games. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I feel that if you are an Xbox insider you should be able to play multiplayer for free without Xbox live games that you own on disc. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THEMAGICAL1_, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Free Multiplayer for disc games.

I feel that if you are an Xbox insider you should be able to play multiplayer for free without Xbox live games that you own on disc.

submitted by /u/THEMAGICAL1_
    [link] [comments]

/u/THEMAGICAL1_, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Nesquiked Win User

Proof of HALO 4 in the wild. [NO SPOILERS]

Yea, like Quest said, it's been confirmed for awhile now that Halo 4 has two discs. I believe they said you will need 8GB free to install the second disc, and you can't just play multiplayer off the disc, you must install it and play from disc one. So anybody
    running low on memory should make sure they have 8GB free somewhere that they can use if they want to play multiplayer at all.
  3. Deman81188 Win User

Original 360 Disc Unreadable With New Twist.

Update

All Campaign missions not working but Multiplayer still works occasionally.

New and original game disc giving same errors.

Noted that both discs have an error in the animation showing the Asteroid field surrounding Reach in the sequence that happens when you first insert the game disc. A spot where the video does not render properly.

Original game disc has a scratch running around the outside of the disc but the new one is free of any scratches. Still the only game giving me problems.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft multiplayer with Xbox live gold

Hello opFB, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Minecraft no longer supports multiplayer on the disc version of the game since November of 2019. A "Better Together" update was released in 2017 and Minecraft gave owners of the disc games until 2019 to claim the digital version for free.

Upon expiration of the time, the game stopped supporting multiplayer on the disc versions. In order to play multiplayer, you'll need to purchase a digital copy of Minecraft from the Microsoft store.

You can read more on this here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-...

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
  5. eLbiChaN Win User

Red Dead Redemption Online Connection Issue

I have a problem with my game now that basically after i hit multiplayer and choose a free roam it goes to loading screen then i get a black screen that backs me out onto dashboard, how can i fix this? I know its not my disc because my disc is in really
    good condition
  6. xXP3T3RXx Win User

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

The game will be like ODST, but in only one disc...the multiplayer and campaign are on same disc
Thema:

Free Multiplayer for disc games.

1. Free Multiplayer for disc games. - Similar Threads - Free Multiplayer disc

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  7. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  8. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  9. Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...: Example R6 should be free because the hole premise is multiplayer Mc legends should have it free for only story mode as the capaign is multiplayer Titanfall has story mode so it doesnt get online...
  10. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...