Free Jigsaw Kaput!

Discus and support Free Jigsaw Kaput! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I will join the chorus and say that the "free" version of Microsoft Jigsaw is now unplayable in my opinion -- frequent crashes and delays. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TacitMean200, Jul 26, 2017.

  1. TacitMean200
    TacitMean200 Guest

    Free Jigsaw Kaput!


    I will join the chorus and say that the "free" version of Microsoft Jigsaw is now unplayable in my opinion -- frequent crashes and delays.

    Does anyone know of a good alternative?

    :)
     
    TacitMean200, Jul 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Verachi
    Verachi Guest
    Associate LIVE account with a different gamer profile

    Well what you can do is recover Kaput to your new xbox. When you get kaput to your new xbox you should be able to free your email from kaput. Once the email is free you can link it to a different gamertag.
     
    Verachi, Jul 26, 2017
    #2
  3. gamertag
    gamertag Guest
    Puzzles - on a CD

    Do you mean puzzles like jigsaw puzzles, or just games that require you to solve puzzles? In either case, Big Fish is a great source for both jigsaw puzzle and general puzzle games. They're not too expensive, have deals and discounts, and your mom can even play any game for free for one hour.
     
    gamertag, Jul 26, 2017
    #3
  4. Verachi Win User

    Associate LIVE account with a different gamer profile

    Well what you can do is recover Kaput to your new xbox. When you get kaput to your new xbox you should be able to free your email from kaput. Once the email is free you can link it to a different gamertag.
  5. wi7bit Win User

    Can't install Morrowind on xbox 360?

    Hard drive... it KAPUT!

    (classic symptom of failed installs - also considering its age)
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

    Google. New Handheld or Leading Phone/App Games Publisher?

    I'm thinking of getting a Windows Phone 7 since my current phone is going kaput.
  7. Punisher106 Win User

    Xbox Live seems to be weirding out.

    I appear to have found the problem. I think my wireless adapter is starting to go kaput on me. I've had it for as long as I have had the 360, which is a launch model. Yes, it RRoD'd on me once, got it fixed for free, etc, etc. I should look into a new one.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Question: Will we still be able to play the Zune on Xbox One?

    The Zune service is going kaput on the day the Xbox One is getting released, so I highly doubt it...
Thema:

Free Jigsaw Kaput!

Loading...
  1. Free Jigsaw Kaput! - Similar Threads - Free Jigsaw Kaput

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load: A couple work well but I believe the reason being since last update and has occurred at times in the past as well is due to the advertising not loading and causing it to spool or be in a continual...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw all of a sudden asks me to pay for everything I have played before for free. ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw all of a sudden asks me to pay for everything I have played before for free. ...: Microsoft Jigsaw now wants me to pay for puzzles I have played for free for a long time! Why??? thank goodness I have created a few my own from my own photographs, and just have to play them....
  9. Why is jigsaw hardly ever available? Can't you do something about it? If its a free game, you ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is jigsaw hardly ever available? Can't you do something about it? If its a free game, you ...: Do something about it, there are more people who get frustrated about it. 6bbd3992-4b5f-4242-9820-f517d4c8d1e2
  10. WHY DOESNT free puzzles download in jigsaw

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DOESNT free puzzles download in jigsaw: THE FREE PUZZLES WILL NOT DOWNLOAD FOR ME AND I BOUGHT WITH POINTS AND THEY DIDNLT DOWNLOAD FOR ME 59b66cbe-deb0-45c6-ae28-3cc894d6351e