Free gift card to new people

Discus and support Free gift card to new people in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; the one who join the xbox comuinty and they should get a warm welcome like a xbox gift card bd52ad63-1f8f-40d7-8115-ba1f216e2742 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MuneebUl hassan, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Free gift card to new people

the one who join the xbox comuinty and they should get a warm welcome like a xbox gift card

:)

MuneebUl hassan, Dec 13, 2018
  2. matthewiag Win User

Xbox do a lot of promos for new users
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hi

As stated they already do, Most console bundles also come with a Gamepass trial and Xbox Live gold as well. Not all bundles get this but the majority do
  4. mimi766 Win User

the one who join the xbox comuinty and they should get a warm welcome like a xbox gift card
  5. MuneebUl hassan Win User

How can i have that ?
    You cant get tha thats why it should be there thats why i posted i T
  6. Nixelplex Win User

That would be nice, but it would be abused. There are plenty on incentives given to new players. Discounts and trials for GamePass and Live.
Thema:

1. Free gift card to new people - Similar Threads - Free gift card

2. Free Gift Card - July 2021

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Gift Card - July 2021: I recently got a notification from the Xbox app that I received a free $10 gift card good through August, but am unable to find that gift card. I am subscribed to the game pass, I don't know if...
  3. Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card: So i have 2 friends and they both told me about the free xbox gift card for spring sale one of my friends got a $5 gift card and the other one got a $10 i however never got a code i have xbox...
  4. Xbox live free 5 dollar gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live free 5 dollar gift card: I havent gotten the xbox live message to claim the gift card c6be5b2d-21c6-4da3-89ae-3804971c79e2
  5. I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...: I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help dd3c2c90-697b-4716-a924-17f84591ade0
  6. Free 10$ gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10$ gift card: Just wondering did anyone else get a message from xbox live talking about cyber monday and giving you a 10$ gift card code? ec60dbea-3bf5-4566-9221-a7aa698d0283
  7. Black Friday £10 free gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday £10 free gift card: Hi was wondering how many people got a free £10 gift card from xbox for black friday deals. Apparently goes to ur message box wen u sign in but ive spent loads on the store and not received...
  8. Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site: Hey, Guys, I m wane And I m working from a long time for the company named VideoMedia.com and while researching the topic for lowest price gift and XboxGamePass
  9. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card: Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent 34248a32-49d6-4fc8-9693-ae40859a97a2
  10. Free gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free gift card: Why are people getting a free $10 code but not me??? 0b4496e6-07a8-469c-b60f-b8331611a0b2