Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix

Discus and support Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states, it still prompts a purchase. 850428fb-e843-457f-9a57-1951ca04589e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JollyJoey279225, May 2, 2022.

1. Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix

As the title states, it still prompts a purchase.

:)

JollyJoey279225, May 2, 2022
  2. LargoGinganinja Win User

Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix

Yeah I got it to work through the webstore but the store on console was not working last time I checked.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm in the UK, and that website said it was free for me.
  5. LargoGinganinja Win User

It is not free in the UK so I think it is broken on xbox end. Needs fixed. You can do it through the store if you follow the link and click on download. It is a round about way that needs fixed.
  6. jordidc Win User

Me ocurre igual con el gold de españa, aparece como gold pero te hace pagarlo al canjearlo.
Thema:

1. Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix - Similar Threads - Free games gold

2. Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?: Is anyone else having this issue? Both darkwood and when the past was around. When clicking get it takes me to buy the game instead of free. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue....
  3. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  4. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  5. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  6. I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...: Back in April, I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription off of Amazon. Upon redeeming the code it said that it also comes with 4 months of free Game Pass Ultimate. Now that 4 months have...
  7. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

in XboX Insiders
    Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??: On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold. However, Star Trek online has never functioned properly this way even though it is cited...
  8. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  9. Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?: Got Forza motorsport 6 a while back when it was free on games with gold. Since my Gold subscription has expired, I can't play the game anymore. Now you can't buy the game anymore on the store...
  10. Free game with gold ( Gears 5 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free game with gold ( Gears 5 ): I've tried many times and it still ends up installing "Operation 5 - Hollow Storm" and not Gears 5 the whole game as listed. Did I miss something? e9c1ac0b-eff3-458c-9107-c5aa92c2deb7